Sites You Want To See

pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
This sounds kinda silly, but I'm reading Introduction to DOM and just had this silly thought.... Anyone remember SAO Alicization? Where the world NPCs use the Server Interference to use their abilities?

I had a thought.. What if a Site Completely Designed in a Medieval-Modernish Setting, BUT The world abilities, history, and Magic is Completely a Huge Tutorial on how to Design a Forum. Like You have various nodes, Elements, Class, and etc.. Set-up in Rp forum, combining those entities will evolve change that setting/characters/plots. Snort nobody would join it because how thick the set-up would be; too much lore reading they'd complain.

EDT: LOL another thing to add.. The Different Kingdoms or Like... Pureblood Heir Lines are the Browsers, Gods be Technology Companies{or forum providers} .
last edit on Aug 1, 2020 21:17:49 GMT by Ginger
pronounshe/him
792written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
a d&d lore high fantasy rpg with the energy of an animal rpg.

a focus on character design and original creations over just plastering a FC over it. an allowance for powers and species. god just give me a place to use my drow OCs where I'm not the only person drawing my characters.

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,735written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
Mari Avatar
illidan main Avatar
god just give me a place to use my drow OCs where I'm not the only person drawing my characters.
the biggest mood (in general, not necessarily with drow characters)

I don't know how either have you feel about a site but The Pillar Kingdoms is a D&D inspired site that let's you do a lot and has a very friendly and welcoming community. Speaking as someone who was nervous when they first joined, they were very help and willing to help me get my footing and work things out.
pronounshe/him
792written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
Mouse Avatar
Mari Avatar
the biggest mood (in general, not necessarily with drow characters)
I don't know how either have you feel about a site but The Pillar Kingdoms is a D&D inspired site that let's you do a lot and has a very friendly and welcoming community. Speaking as someone who was nervous when they first joined, they were very help and willing to help me get my footing and work things out.
they have a LOT of taken face claims so they're really not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a site culture that is PRIMARILY original art-based and focused on character design and making your own unique original characters. I've decided to join a fantasy animal RPG for that atmosphere and I like being one of many site artists, not the only one.

I don't have anything against FCs but I really do not want them to be the center of my ideal fantasy site's culture :/.

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
pronounshe/him/his
145written posts
kewkewearned bits
offlinecurrently
kewkew
kewkew Avatar
Is anyone making a Avatar RP? Because I could do it, but it sure won't look nice or get done anytime soon.

Gimme some of that AU, 80 years after the end of LOK, so we can do the 80's/90's in some urban sprawl New Republic City business. I just wanna get that feel back, bruh.
last edit on Aug 4, 2020 1:06:37 GMT by kewkew
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,735written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
I was thinking about old sites that I used to be apart and I really miss Pokemon Epoch. I don't recall why it closed down but it really did have everything I wanted in a Pokemon site.
pronounsShe/her/hers
58written posts
briarearned bits
offlinecurrently
briar
briar Avatar
After finishing the Umbrella Academy, I want to an AU site based on it. Maybe there can be a Reginald-type billionaire who was able to take all of the powerful ones born in 1989 or any other year and raise them in a boarding school setting. He dies after they turn about 26 or 27 and they split his money and create a small town neighborhood for themselves. Maybe the billionaire told them they were orphans and some of them find out that that's not true and search for their own families? Or maybe some made peace with everything and settled down in that town, marrying and having kids with or without powers, etc.

There can be a lot to explore here!