Sites You Want To See

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Y A M S ! ! ! Avatar
A faction based site based on Seelie and Unseelie Fae

it could be in a small town, shared territory, and then you could have regular humans as well as they Fae around them....

it could be neat
If you're looking for a Seelie vs. Unseelie fae kind of deal, there's Roses & Wine. While there's no humans as of yet, as the setting is set in a fae realm, there are demi-fae (half-human, half-fae).
pronounsmasculine
57written posts
hoodearned bits
offlinecurrently
hood
hood Avatar
star wars! other than having so much potential for all manner of site events and side stories between players, in theory a lot of rpers wouldn't be lacking for threads/plots since there'd be a lot of jedi master/jedi padawan combos going on. same with the sith (master/apprentice) side of things, so a lot of the members would always have plot partners even in slow periods.
pronounsshe/her
35written posts
chirpearned bits
offlinecurrently
chirp
chirp Avatar
decay will feed the bloom
stares at completely finished ghibli site

riiiiiiiiiiight... that.... 

I promise I'll launch it

Maybe sooner than later or at least when NaNoWriMo and Let's Go Pikachu aren't battling for my attention at the same time im moving countries 
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
chirp Avatar
stares at completely finished ghibli site

riiiiiiiiiiight... that.... 

I promise I'll launch it

Maybe sooner than later or at least when NaNoWriMo and Let's Go Pikachu aren't battling for my attention at the same time im moving countries 
I'd love to hear more about it!
stultifera navis
aliasnines
pronounsshe/her
567written posts
ninelieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar
VOLITION [Medium: Success]
Neo-noir cyberpunk, with a dash of government dictatorship and rebellious uprisings!

A DnD/Goblin Slayer fantasy RP! Goblin Slayer did a pretty good, loose rendition on how the setup works. Less on stats, but more on player choices. Each choice you make could be your last...

hover + icon by 旳---