Sites You Want To See

pronounsHe/Him/His
1,103written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar
give me a non-canon DEADLY CLASS roleplay. fighting to survive a school for assassins everyday while trying to fall in love, keep up with your deadly arts studies, every single character having a tragic backstory telling them how they got to King's Dominion and just dealing with crazy shit in and outside of school? Set in 1980's San Francisco? Fuckin' yes, pls; gimme that 80s music.

last edit on Dec 7, 2018 8:29:57 GMT by light
Army-Crushing Star
pronounsSey/Sem
274written posts
Benetnaschearned bits
offlinecurrently
Benetnasch
Benetnasch Avatar
All my attempts to rp end in failure, so now I'm a solo act.
Limetown; a small, self-sufficient community where a few test subjects are equipped with tech that turns them into mind-readers. Tech that forces people to be mindful of their thoughts. Later in the series, there's another community where everyone, including the children, are equipped with the tech, which causes further issues. It's a really neat concept, especially since things go/can go awry in either cases.

pronounshe/she/they/pickle
159written posts
jaronartearned bits
offlinecurrently
jaronart
jaronart Avatar
I'm a rebel just for kicks, now I been feeling it since 1966, now Might be over now, but I feel it s
light Avatar
give me a non-canon DEADLY CLASS roleplay. fighting to survive a school for assassins everyday while trying to fall in love, keep up with your deadly arts studies, every single character having a tragic backstory telling them how they got to King's Dominion and just dealing with crazy shit in and outside of school? Set in 1980's San Francisco? Fuckin' yes, pls; gimme that 80s music.

i never heard of deadly class but holy shit now i wanna know more
pronounsHe/Him/His
1,103written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar
jaronart Avatar
light Avatar

i never heard of deadly class but holy shit now i wanna know more

checkout the comic! the story is just so phenomenal, unique, and refreshing; it's very relatable and each character is just so unique in their own way, diverse cast, and kickass. the story is enticing and wild from the beginning to now. it's getting a show on syfy and will be coming out on january 16th. i believe they'll be mimicking the story, but they've been given permission to also take an original route so they'll probably keep a lot, but do a tiny bit of changes and what not. honestly, who knows, just from watching the trailer i have high-expectations.

you can read the comic here: [ click me ]

here's a trailer for the series:

last edit on Dec 12, 2018 2:58:14 GMT by light
Trash Queen
pronounsthey/them
145written posts
naraearned bits
offlinecurrently
nara
nara Avatar
when i close my eyes in the darkness your light is my guide we can walk forward without fear
I really wanna try not-modern fire emblem. Pls. Someone. Anyone. Canon or not because tbh i could go for canons too but maybe with original kingdoms as well so you can still have oc royals and things....

I just cleared echoes again can u tell ahshdhs
pronounsHe/Him
36written posts
slyearned bits
offlinecurrently
sly
sly Avatar
Light and I have been the only ones asking for a Deadly Class RP so it makes me happy to see someone take interest in the franchise . Deadly Class is such a simple but interesting premise that I would make the RP myself if I had the time and knowledge to actually make a site. High school for assassins set in the 80's is a nice change of pace compared to other school rps.
352written posts
vonearned bits
offlinecurrently
von
von Avatar
polly Avatar
after watching spiderverse, i really want a comics multiverse site with specifically no OCs but multiple people could be the same hero/villain/civilian.
ok so ur username is the song for our dance in the upcoming dance competition and it made me want to dance so i danced to it before typing this LMAO !!!!

anyways this is really good! I used to be excited thinking that the age of BNHA and heroes sites will be over, but now that they did, it made me miss them. /rip
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Sweet Home RP. Apocalypse where people turn into horrific monsters based on their greatest desire (which worsens as the apocalypse progresses, because as food and safety become scarcer, people's desire to eat and to live turn them into monsters, themselves), and everyone's trapped/barricaded themselves in a massive apartment complex to save themselves from the hoards of monsters OUTSIDE while everyone slowly succumbs and pick the survivors off one by one on the inside.

Honestly, even forgoing the stuck-in-an-apartment idea, just the idea of mutating based on your greatest desire is just... so cool to me, someone, make it happen.
aliassifr, katrina
pronounsshe/her
89written posts
sifrearned bits
offlinecurrently
sifr
sifr Avatar
schwellenangst // fear of the unknown
  • Voltron: Legendary Defender. Let's just take the entire series and rewrite it with OCs and hopefully it'll make a mild amount of sense. S8 was whack on multiple levels.
  • Final Fantasy XIV. It's got a rich world and a lot to explore, and it means that some of us might not have to maintain our subscriptions to roleplay within it.
  • Final Fantasy XV. Heck, 15 might even be really cool. I haven't kept up to date on it, but I'm sure there's enough there to make a site.
  • Miraculous Ladybug. It's superhero genre with a magical girl twist. Best of both worlds.