offlinecurrently
サンダラ
サンダラ Avatar
Chaileo ✧ Avatar
サンダラ Avatar
(*_*) :stalker emoji:

You make this
Im there

I would metaphorically kill for a gruesome harsh ghoul world where you have slice of life rpers, next to those who like dark and horror.

- intense keyboard smashing - yeeeeeeesh. till then i just keep hovering over 's new signature

I would also love to see sg based on the Magicians? I'm a bit over HP right now. Or maybe a Silver Millennium one? Or a non canon F:GO where you can make up your own genderbent historical figure? Or a pokemon rp based on POKÉMON REBORN? Sg darker and grittier, where it's difficult to find new pokemon... idk.

last edit on Dec 2, 2018 11:10:56 GMT by サンダラ
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
サンダラ Avatar
Chaileo ✧ Avatar

You make this
Im there

I would metaphorically kill for a gruesome harsh ghoul world where you have slice of life rpers, next to those who like dark and horror.
- intense keyboard smashing - yeeeeeeesh. till then i just keep hovering over 's new signature

I would also love to see sg based on the Magicians? I'm a bit over HP right now. Or maybe a Silver Millennium one? Or a non canon F:GO where you can make up your own genderbent historical figure? Or a pokemon rp based on POKÉMON REBORN? Sg darker and grittier, where it's difficult to find new pokemon... idk.

i second magicians or a silver millenium rp. I've also been wishing for an original pokemon rp like that foreverr!
pronounsshe/he/they
190written posts
saltyearned bits
offlinecurrently
salty
salty Avatar
ever on and on, i continue circling
aquila Avatar
gritty cyberpunk rp plz
sammmmme, i've had one planned for like three years lol with lots stuff written it's just... COLLEGE SUCKS - if i was like not then 10/10 could build it up ...i even have a skin planned sob, one day it'll come to fruition
pronounsHe, Him
133written posts
Dolten♦earned bits
offlinecurrently
Dolten♦
Dolten♦ Avatar
It's your BOi = P
salty Avatar
dreams Avatar
an animanga based riverdale/chilling adventures of sabrina crossover murder mystery would be awesome.

also would die for an anime/manga harvest moon rp, or a sailor moon-inspired magical rp.
i may be making the riverdale one happening, but finals week is next week so i'll figure out stuff after break :eyes:

Not going to lie can you add some " chilling adventures of sabrina " in that mix and I'm game.
last edit on Dec 4, 2018 3:19:20 GMT by Dolten♦
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

• A focused (rural) fantasy that has prejudice and fighting and monsters and YEAH [inserts want-ad]
• NieR: Automata with playable pods, machines, androids, YoRha, and Resistance
• A legit yokai site where yokai and exorcists are prominent in the plot

Just gimme all the interest checks, please. /likes stalking them
last edit on Dec 5, 2018 19:14:16 GMT by Deleted
pronounshe + him
157written posts
Gonzoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Gonzo
Gonzo Avatar
it has, truly, been a roundabout path...
iota Avatar
please! anything yoko taro related i'd take, but since automata is 100% the most popular (and i'm replaying it YET AGAIN) it'd be totally awesome to see!
pronounsshe/he/they
190written posts
saltyearned bits
offlinecurrently
salty
salty Avatar
ever on and on, i continue circling
a superhero site that focuses on the kids who are unconventional heroes, anti heroes, and also rehabilitates villains who want to be heroes, p much where it takes in kids who may not have and aptitude to be a hero but want to be anyway, the school that the leftovers of prestigious schools go to idk
aliasmartini
pronounsshe / her
21written posts
illuminationearned bits
offlinecurrently
illumination
illumination Avatar
I stand alone in this house of glass
Gonzo Avatar
iota Avatar
please! anything yoko taro related i'd take, but since automata is 100% the most popular (and i'm replaying it YET AGAIN) it'd be totally awesome to see!

I agree, it would be cool to see a Nier: Automata site. Additonally, I wouldn't mind something based around the original Nier either both would be very cool concepts either way I think!

hover & icon
pixiv id 20784982

pronounsany pronouns
282written posts
forteearned bits
offlinecurrently
forte
forte Avatar
aquila Avatar
hear me out,,, storybook personifications,,,,

not literary authors, no,,, i mean storybook character personifications. 

Not sure if it's what you're looking for since the site doesn't cater to that idea specifically, but creating storybook personifications like that is possible on Surreality. We have a number of people playing fictional characters, but most of them are from worlds that the rper creates themselves; having personifications of characters from already existing literary works is something I want to see more of, though! 

If you're at all interested, feel free to click the banner in my signature and head to the races page in the information center.

Ngl, I feel weird jumping into this thread to shamelessly plug my site like this... hhhhhhhhhhalisdhflaidhflaishdf...

edit: ... wait... I found a better gif.
last edit on Dec 7, 2018 0:35:11 GMT by forte