aliasmartini
pronounsshe / her
21written posts
illuminationearned bits
offlinecurrently
illumination
illumination Avatar
I stand alone in this house of glass
I know I sound like a broken record with these things, but hear me out for the 500th time:

1.) Fire Emblem: insprirstion from fate or three houses, various class and race options, possibly faction based.

2.) Nier: inspiration from automata or even gestalt/replicant, expansive setting, maybe a mission system.

hover & icon
pixiv id 20784982

pronounsthey/them
41written posts
ghostieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ghostie
ghostie Avatar
I WISH THERE WAS A WAY TO KNOW YOU'RE IN THE GOOD OLD DAYS BEFORE YOU'VE ACTUALLY LEFT THEM
Apocalyptic slice of life?? I just like the idea of maybe something wiped out a lot of people and theres no real overarching enemy but just focused on people trying to rebuild, scavenging food together and just exploring the wilderness. But no level of threat or if there is its just like.. a sickness so theres no need for fighting mechanics etc. Mostly just focus on being a casual roleplay.

Idk i was playing zelda botw and i just love riding my horse in open fields and scavenging for food thought ooh that would be a cool roleplay to see.
last edit on Dec 28, 2019 7:35:56 GMT by ghostie
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
i'll say it again

TEEN TITANS.

... and not the shitty teen titans go cartoon or the weird live-action show. Teen. Titans. The original western "anime" cartoon that used to come on Boomerang and Cartoon Network and Toonami, that was popular enough to get its own movie, but not quite financed enough to earn a sixth season.

it could be anime-manga and "american anime" face-claims, based in Jump City. have original and canon characters...etc.

THERE IS SO MANY POSSIBILITIES. SO MANY QUESTIONS THAT COULD BE EXPLORED.

***** SPOILERS ******

but, like --

What happened to Terra? Did she get her memories and powers back, or does she really not remember what happened? Who is Slade really? What is the white alien humanoid in the last episode, and what does it want?

Will Kid Flash and Jinx ever kiss??!!
last edit on Dec 29, 2019 4:59:36 GMT by Deleted
pronounsThey/Them
547written posts
Ludoearned bits
onlinecurrently
Ludo
Part of the Furniture
Ludo Avatar
dreams Avatar
i'll say it again

TEEN TITANS.

... and not the shitty teen titans go cartoon or the weird live-action show. Teen. Titans. The original western "anime" cartoon that used to come on Boomerang and Cartoon Network and Toonami, that was popular enough to get its own movie, but not quite financed enough to earn a sixth season.

it could be anime-manga and "american anime" face-claims, based in Jump City. have original and canon characters...etc.

THERE IS SO MANY POSSIBILITIES. SO MANY QUESTIONS THAT COULD BE EXPLORED.

***** SPOILERS ******

but, like --

What happened to Terra? Did she get her memories and powers back, or does she really not remember what happened? Who is Slade really? What is the white alien humanoid in the last episode, and what does it want?

Will Kid Flash and Jinx ever kiss??!!

Honestly PLEASE. I'm not a super hero aficionado but I LOOOOVED teen Titans, and I'd love the chance to play the Beast Boy from this series specifically.
pronounsShe-Her
103written posts
Elaysaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Elaysa
Elaysa Avatar
I'm actually a cat person
Historical samurai RP, potentially based on the sengoku jidai.

Various factions/clans, arranged marriages, political intrigue, battles for territories, etc. Potentially with some slice-of-elements to figure out how the ongoing conflicts affect everyday people. 

Fantasy elements (e.g. superpowers, the option for players to play as yokai) would be quite the turn off for me. I had a site inspired by sengoku jidai back in the day with fantasy elements and yokai characters, but the fantasy elements turned out to be really distracting and not as enjoyable. The plot was honestly all over the place, I think there's only so long you can combine the harsh life of a samurai with a sparkly kitsune before it gets tacky.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
A(nother) slice of life romance focused site! These are always so cute... but never seem to last very long. They were all over the place a bit ago and just kind of seemed to disappear. Maybe with the addition of minor abilities to spice things up? Nothing potentially world-ending or anything like that, since it would probably distract from the character development.
aliasmartini
pronounsshe / her
21written posts
illuminationearned bits
offlinecurrently
illumination
illumination Avatar
I stand alone in this house of glass
a non-modern fantasy site that isn't an mmo-esque setting where modern people are transported into mystical virtual realms. a site where the world is fantastical including human and non-human races, various cities with different advances (magic-based industrial revolution, creation of guilds, taking on missions and quests from job boards. just a fantasy setting where your character is just born and raised in that realm rather than transported elsewhere.

literally anything granblue and ffxiv inspired tbh...

hover & icon
pixiv id 20784982