Any way the Wind Blows...
aliasMisha
pronounsHe/They
123written posts
Scaramoucheearned bits
offlinecurrently
Scaramouche
Scaramouche Avatar
I'd love to see a Final Fantasy/SOA/MMO-esque like game, with a set lore, set races where you get to fight the monsters, level up and work together to save the realm. You could be a tank, a heals, a dps, or maybe you make armour or you cook? I don't like fight systems, but maybe level could be based on post count and only RP posts count toward it??? You could have good and evil factions... I usually RP Canons, but I would make an OC for this kinda setting in a heartbeat. I dunno it's like 4am here and I've been playing FFXIV. Ignore this
pronounsgoddess
454written posts
pixie pieearned bits
offlinecurrently
pixie pie
pixie pie Avatar
Scaramouche Avatar
I'd love to see a Final Fantasy/SOA/MMO-esque like game, with a set lore, set races where you get to fight the monsters, level up and work together to save the realm. You could be a tank, a heals, a dps, or maybe you make armour or you cook? I don't like fight systems, but maybe level could be based on post count and only RP posts count toward it??? You could have good and evil factions... I usually RP Canons, but I would make an OC for this kinda setting in a heartbeat. I dunno it's like 4am here and I've been playing FFXIV. Ignore this

Just thought I would leave THIS out there for you if you didn't know about it :)
DISCLAIMER - Not my site but I am affiliates with it so I thought I would let you know.
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,358written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
Scaramouche Avatar

honestly, at what point are we gonna bite the bullet and just get a ffxiv site???

i'd do it myself but time is a problem, questing is hard, and i haven't played xiv in actual years :c

Any way the Wind Blows...
aliasMisha
pronounsHe/They
123written posts
Scaramoucheearned bits
offlinecurrently
Scaramouche
Scaramouche Avatar
Kuroya Avatar
Scaramouche Avatar
honestly, at what point are we gonna bite the bullet and just get a ffxiv site???

i'd do it myself but time is a problem, questing is hard, and i haven't played xiv in actual years :c

4,358written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
dreams Avatar
- a slice of life site with fantasy elements that doesn't shut down after just a few months

i mean, there's always chaos theory? it's an open lore supernatural site that's low fantasy, so you can choose exactly how fantasy you want to get with it, and not only is it super stable, it's also been around for more than three years now, so you can know it's not going to be closing down tomorrow. and everything's pretty flexible so i'd definitely slide it more towards a slice of life site than a concrete plot so. yeah.

pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar

An Original Undertale Modern roleplay where Humans and Monsters have been living side by side for the past 50 years, however when peace is finally reached it is learned more Magical Personality Elements are out there and that they're causing problems...   Plus Human/Monster Hybrids whether created in labs or Bred.

last edit on Sept 4, 2018 6:46:57 GMT by Ginger
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
sci-fi / dystopian crime rp based in futuristic hong kong with background fantasy elements aka. people have superpowers (bonus points if it's strictly elemental powers - water/air/fire/etc, and bonus bonus points if there's magical realism) without that being the main focus.

EDIT: if anyone wants to talk about this idea further, my discord is revelation#8311!!
last edit on Sept 5, 2018 16:28:00 GMT by Deleted
4,358written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
honestly, between all the star wars movies and beat saber being an amazing thing, i'm surprised there's not been an animanga star wars site by this point

pronounsshe; her
63written posts
malachyearned bits
offlinecurrently
malachy
malachy Avatar
revelation Avatar
Sept 4, 2018 23:23:07 GMT @revelation said:
sci-fi / dystopian crime rp based in futuristic hong kong with background fantasy elements aka. people have superpowers (bonus points if it's strictly elemental powers - water/air/fire/etc, and bonus bonus points if there's magical realism) without that being the main focus.
I never knew how much I needed this. I can see it as a cross between Blade Runner, AtLA, and an 80's John Woo film. If you ever create something like this, let me know because I'd be down.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
malachy Avatar
revelation Avatar
I never knew how much I needed this. I can see it as a cross between Blade Runner, AtLA, and an 80's John Woo film. If you ever create something like this, let me know because I'd be down.
wouldn't it be brilliant?
pronounsDOLLAR / DINERO
106written posts
KOJIearned bits
offlinecurrently
KOJI
KOJI Avatar
virtual angel
revelation Avatar

:thinking: i really like this.