0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
KOJI Avatar
revelation Avatar
Sept 4, 2018 23:23:07 GMT @revelation said:
sci-fi / dystopian crime rp based in futuristic hong kong with background fantasy elements aka. people have superpowers (bonus points if it's strictly elemental powers - water/air/fire/etc, and bonus bonus points if there's magical realism) without that being the main focus.
:thinking: i really like this.

:eyes emoji:
pronounshe + him
157written posts
Gonzoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Gonzo
Gonzo Avatar
it has, truly, been a roundabout path...
old school smt / persona. no "secret world" because that's too complicated. bunch of high schoolers (or whoever) living their normal lives until: boom, demons show up and they either have to use their personas, demons (via comp?), or guardian spirits (from smt if, i think—) to battle back.

please, i'm soooo in the mood for this after starting up persona 1 again
Army-Crushing Star
pronounsSey/Sem
274written posts
Benetnaschearned bits
offlinecurrently
Benetnasch
Benetnasch Avatar
All my attempts to rp end in failure, so now I'm a solo act.
Gonzo Avatar
old school smt / persona. no "secret world" because that's too complicated. bunch of high schoolers (or whoever) living their normal lives until: boom, demons show up and they either have to use their personas, demons (via comp?), or guardian spirits (from smt if, i think—) to battle back.

Gimme Soul Hackers or Devil Survivor I really liked not having to play a teen in Eternal Punishment, tbh. I can work with college students, tho.
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Benetnasch Avatar
Gonzo Avatar

Gimme Soul Hackers or Devil Survivor I really liked not having to play a teen in Eternal Punishment, tbh. I can work with college students, tho.

I'm, like, not even halfway through, but I'm really loving Strange Journey and was already thinking that RPing out something like that plot would be really neat. 8O Instead of playing high schoolers, everyone on site is, like, a trained professional. Slightly more prepared for handling the apocalypse. Just. Just slightly.

I would also die for Devil Survivor, though, but that's probably just because I haven't actually played that many SMT games and that's the one in the series I'm the most familiar with, sdkjflhdkjfhsd.

Either way!!!! If y'all do this!!!! Hit me the heck up!!!!!!!

Honestly, hit me the heck up with any Persona sites with secret worlds, too, just. Hit me up with anything remotely (and non-canon, preferably) SMT related. If I can find time, I shall provide obnoxiously aesthetic skins. o>
pronounsshe; her
63written posts
malachyearned bits
offlinecurrently
malachy
malachy Avatar
KOJI Avatar
:thinking: been watching a lot of 90's anime lately and now all i can think about is a shaman king x soul eater combination. or my heart and souls outlaw star and sailor moon.

Oh man, Outlaw Star has such a cool world. It has everything you need in your sci-fi scenario: treasure hunting, space ships with grappling arms, magic, Aisha Klan-klan, androids, bounty hunters, a touch of the goofiness, did I mention space ships with grappling arms. It would even out-do Beebop or Firefly in terms of western-sci-fi worlds to rp in, I think!