write a reply

Sites You Want To See

pronounsshe/her
90written posts
FINITEearned bits
offlinecurrently
FINITE
FINITE Avatar
I've been playing Hacker's Memory and a Digimon rp where you can play in the human world or a cyberspace between and then open the Digital World later would be super neat. I want hackers, messing with the human world, and vague common knowledge of Digimon!

Digimon with more slice-of-life elements rather than being thrust into the digital world would be niceeee. ;-;
pronounshe/she/they/pickle
159written posts
jaronartearned bits
offlinecurrently
jaronart
jaronart Avatar
I'm a rebel just for kicks, now I been feeling it since 1966, now Might be over now, but I feel it s
Empress Yuki Avatar
jaronart Avatar
i still want my animanga percy jackson rp ... sobs
hahaha look at Epic
Epic?
Dark Empress
aliasYuki
pronounsshe/her
402written posts
Empress Yukiearned bits
offlinecurrently
Empress Yuki
Empress Yuki Avatar
Do you think we can be just like you?

epic supposedly to be this percy jackson-esque rp site but uh it was never finish bcuz many of us was busy with life. .-.
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
Mouse Avatar
Kingdom Hearts please and thank you.
**coughs** Original Characters (Focused/I'm tired of Roxas, riku, n Sora) / all panfandoms (anime, deamworks,disney, Video Games, etc) Kingdom Hearts, where both nobodies and Heartless (the lovecraft potential) can be characters as well as monsters.
last edit on Sept 26, 2018 23:45:18 GMT by Ginger
6written posts
beccamaeearned bits
offlinecurrently
beccamae
beccamae Avatar
A Jane Austen site. Not the literal canon characters and stuff but that realm of pride and prejudice and stuff. Where it's all about status and marriage and the gossip and the parties and ughhh. Someone please.

Additionally, Avatar the Last Airbender, but AU slice of life type stuff.
pronounshe/she/they/pickle
159written posts
jaronartearned bits
offlinecurrently
jaronart
jaronart Avatar
I'm a rebel just for kicks, now I been feeling it since 1966, now Might be over now, but I feel it s
Empress Yuki Avatar
epic supposedly to be this percy jackson-esque rp site but uh it was never finish bcuz many of us was busy with life. .-.
SOBBING sniffles oh well

maybe someday
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Gonzo Avatar
a pandom site for characters from literature like classic novels and fairytales please
 yes, yes! I had a site kind of like this once, except all the characters were like personifications/reincarnations of fairytale characters. It was pretty cool, so I second this notion

beccamae Avatar
A Jane Austen site. Not the literal canon characters and stuff but that realm of pride and prejudice and stuff. Where it's all about status and marriage and the gossip and the parties and ughhh. Someone please.

Additionally, Avatar the Last Airbender, but AU slice of life type stuff.

also, i would love something like this. Jane Austen = perfection <3 And it could be set in Spain or California or something?? Maybe base it in modern day?? Basically like a romantic drama rp site with political elements. I totally feel you on this though. Make it anime/manga, and I'm sold.

Also I really like the sound of Avatar having a slice-of-life AU. I've been trying to create something like this for years, but I have no idea how to make it into a reality. Someone please do this.
last edit on Sept 27, 2018 12:58:32 GMT by Deleted