Hurry up with this
pronounsshe/her
436written posts
offlinecurrently
cyanide darktearz 💀
cyanide darktearz 💀 Avatar
cae Avatar
something homestuck inspired
like preferably sburb stuff but something troll based could be fun...
or even a mix of both
I was feeling nostalgic for homestuck when I realized that a discord server would be the perfect option for a chat-style homestuck rp. if only it was a thing when it was at its peak popularity. skyping it was different. 

I would like to revisit the universe again but it has been such a long time since I've read it that I can't say I remember all of the details to safely start rping. I want to though. 
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

sorry to get all nostalgic, but I miss the days where Inuyasha was all the craze. give me an inuyasha site with ocs and canons!

I also remember an rp where it was like slice of life, but also each character had strange little quirks -- "blessings" or "curses". I would like to rp something that that again, or something that is slice of life with a twist.

and MAGICAL GIRLS. cannot stress THIS ENOUGH. tokyo mew mew? sailor moon? winx club? w.i.t.c.h? madoka? shugo chara? any of these would be GREAT

also lowkey screaming for a star vs the forces of evil rp site, but I digress
375written posts
watcherearned bits
offlinecurrently
watcher
watcher Avatar
...also I still want my... not-exactly medieval Pokemon RP where humans, instead of developing Pokeballs, learned how to fight like Pokemon, or make pacts with legendaries to have magic similar to the abilities of said legendaries... and some mythical legendaries could be hanging around taking human form as canons... although I suppose this is too unique that I may have to make it myself but I don't know the first thing to making sites and I'm kinda scared to make one...

There can even be plots based on the original regions, like a psychic tyrannical empire for Kanto whose court magicians create the powerful and uncontrollable homunculus Mewtwo, or a war between the followers of Kyogre and Groudon... maybe I should post this in Quick Interest Checks instead... XD
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
So I'm watching gunslinger stratos and a thought for a panfandom occurred to me...

What if something invented in the futire or another world or something breaks the world's and time. ..

Like flats out overlaps time and space almost like giratinas domain.. where things are just broken and misplaced. The whole panfandom is these characters in this OC broken world of all times and all worlds.. try to find their way back? And the major part of the rp is that you have to roleplay or take part in events or hidden divs.. to figure out "why" and staff encourage members to discuss "why"..

Adding: maybe characters reverting in age or abilities could be argued became weaker with reversed time.. due to time being so broken.

last edit on Sept 20, 2019 4:41:41 GMT by Ginger
pronounshe/him
585written posts
offlinecurrently
nox, the HR department
Administrator
nox, the HR department Avatar
The year is 2019. It's been mere hours into one of the biggest events in history. Those who share mere passing thoughts in the possibility of what could await behind all stare in anticipation at their screens as the media blasts constant updates on the scene that plays before your eyes. Swarms... dozens of athletic groups of cartoon-watchers dash through the rapid gunfire, their aerodynamics simply too hard to counter-fire. The musclebound bodybuilders stand ready near the gates to capture any bullets that would fare immediately death to those who can't run fast enough. The government has no choice but to step their game up.

Animanga modern slice-of-life war roleplay. Area 51: the site.
#alienhunters2019

--
No but I would really like to see a mystery site that devolves into something more, maybe even exploring the depths of conspiracies that people ACTUALLY believe and thinking about... what if they were real?
aliasjo, honey
pronounsfeminine
645written posts
offlinecurrently
honey and the forgor land
Part of the Furniture
honey and the forgor land Avatar
fed up with y'all bitches
throw it back to the ohshc days and make a female vs male host club kind of scenario in university where the hosts live in big frat/sorority houses. there'd be a point system to determine who wins the best group of the month and there's a general air of competition, points being based on how many parties are held and how successful they are and how many people of the opposite group they get to come and check them out in their respective clubs