write a reply

Sites You Want To See

pronounsHe/Him
36written posts
slyearned bits
offlinecurrently
sly
sly Avatar
I know slice-of-life school rps can be a common thing. But what about slice-of-life school rps set in a fantasy or sci-fi setting? No systems and any of that junk or pages of extended lore. Just take the super casual approach of school rps and just splash a new coat of paint on them. A terraformed Mars is a good example. It's still your casual school rp with your classes and cliques and clubs. But it just so happens to take place on a terraformed Mars.

I just like seeing the fantastical blend in with the mundane.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
sly Avatar
I know slice-of-life school rps can be a common thing. But what about slice-of-life school rps set in a fantasy or sci-fi setting? No systems and any of that junk or pages of extended lore. Just take the super casual approach of school rps and just splash a new coat of paint on them. A terraformed Mars is a good example. It's still your casual school rp with your classes and cliques and clubs. But it just so happens to take place on a terraformed Mars.

I just like seeing the fantastical blend in with the mundane.
 I second this so much! 

What if there was like main college/school rp set on Earth, and beings from all other planets in the solar system attended and had their own cultures? Maybe even elemental affinities?? And the rp is about coming together and becoming friends or even lovers despite one another's differences and also just trying to pass pre-calc? Though, they could have their own rivals and stuff too. Like just imagine a Martian trying to get along with someone from Neptune or Mercury, and then Earthlings are just trying to adapt to all of these new planetary species, while like a Plutonian is just trying to understand all of this.

It could be set in either the future or an alternate universe. And, there could be school clubs and a student council.

God, I want this now.
last edit on Aug 11, 2018 13:41:48 GMT by Deleted
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

You know, I wanted this not too long ago (and I still kind of do), but at the same time... I already want so many sites I don't think I could commit to them aaaall, even if I only had one char per site. DX -SOBS- On another note, I think you and I have pretty similar tastes now and then, Gonzo. xD
aliasmartini
pronounsshe / her
21written posts
illuminationearned bits
offlinecurrently
illumination
illumination Avatar
I stand alone in this house of glass
I would love to see more science fiction sites around or even cyberpunk based sites. Something that could follow the wild idea of a very PSO2 inspired mmo vibe or maybe even something inspired by D:BH (setting wise or what have you). Literally anything that gives me an excuse to include more android characters in my life. 

That being said... sign me up still for any nier inspired sites too, please and thanks

hover & icon
pixiv id 20784982

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Mouse Avatar
I could for a Suikoden site or one at least modeled after it.

Hell even just a fantasy site that borrows the Suikoden's series take on magic. With it's various runes and stuff.

I'm actually thinking about making a fantasy site that uses inspiration from a small variety of franchises, Suikoden being one of them. :3 I'll try to keep this in mind. -Sparkles-

Edit: (also, I really love it when I come across other suikoden fans because not many people I know know it. *w*)

last edit on Aug 11, 2018 22:12:47 GMT by Deleted
pronounshe/him
585written posts
offlinecurrently
nox, the HR department
Administrator
nox, the HR department Avatar
zero Avatar
Having realised it came out today, something We Happy Few themed or dystopia/1984 based sounds nice.

I'd like something that explores those themes :|

to be fair, we happy few has been out for a while but the game finally finished. i feel like you definitely have a chance finding people interested in it!!
pronounshe, him
561written posts
Sharpearned bits
offlinecurrently
Sharp
Part of the Furniture
Sharp Avatar
I'd enjoy something with an old school final fantasy vibe to it, or even just a site using the FF fandom as reference with its own original world but with familiar things like chobowhats, moogles, and classes rather than the usual panfandom/canon character mashups that final fantasy sites tend to do.
last edit on Aug 12, 2018 0:39:27 GMT by Sharp
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
345written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
i'd love a ready player one inspired rp! none of the actual rp1 plot (since i haven't seen the movie or read the book) but i love the concept/idea i've heard/seen about! a fun virtual reality escapism rp where players can be anyone or anything they want.

i just love anime/game based rps with mmorpg settings and this would def scratch that itch i've had lately xD

if someone made one i'd be enthusiastic! (and praise you forever!)
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,358written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
Sharp Avatar
I'd enjoy something with an old school final fantasy vibe to it, or even just a site using the FF fandom as reference with its own original world but with familiar things like chobowhats, moogles, and classes rather than the usual panfandom/canon character mashups that final fantasy sites tend to do.

FINAL. FANTASY. XIV.

i mean. it's an entire mmo based around the concept of working and interacting with the world with your own ocs and i know i saw a site start and die on this and just. why has someone not picked this up, this makes me sad, someone please, i beg you, just do it.

pronounsshe; her
63written posts
malachyearned bits
offlinecurrently
malachy
malachy Avatar
I have an incredibly strong hankering for a wild west rp, based off of Red Dead Redemption, Westworld, etc. Bandits, hard-up sheriffs, outlaws-turned-vigilantes, the whole shebang! If you wanted to mix it up a little, you could even throw a dash of fantasy in there with specialty characters like shamans or witches, who have magical abilities like healing, fire manipulation, or control of animals.

Unfortunately, I feel like the western genre is not a popular one to roleplay. I never see any, which is a huge shame.