write a reply

Sites You Want To See

pronounshe + him
157written posts
Gonzoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Gonzo
Gonzo Avatar
it has, truly, been a roundabout path...
Empress Yuki Avatar
When will persona rp ever exist...
whoever decides to do this hmu i love smt so much i'm sure i'd be a great help

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
pronounshe/him
907written posts
Desmond Milesearned bits
offlinecurrently
Desmond Miles
Part of the Furniture
Desmond Miles Avatar
we will have peace at any cost
A pokemon rp that focuses on the young kids who just got their first pokemon. Not the start of their journey per say, but something that explores how kids grow and explore the world around them with the connections they make through their pokemon
Trash Queen
pronounsthey/them
145written posts
naraearned bits
offlinecurrently
nara
nara Avatar
when i close my eyes in the darkness your light is my guide we can walk forward without fear
I'll always preach this to the high heavens; Original World/Concept Magical Girls. Or some nice AU Sailor Moon without canons... or something like that. Maybe with member-driven plot that would just make my day.

Also! Modern-fantasy sites where I can use Fate FCs because I'm a dumb I should investigate more bc that's what I'm feelin' right now
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
nara Avatar
I'll always preach this to the high heavens; Original World/Concept Magical Girls. Or some nice AU Sailor Moon without canons... or something like that. Maybe with member-driven plot that would just make my day.

Also! Modern-fantasy sites where I can use Fate FCs because I'm a dumb I should investigate more bc that's what I'm feelin' right now
Yes, TO ALL THESE. ALL OF THESE.... HECK combine everything!!!  Modern Fantasy With Magical Girls, All in an Original World with Magical girls to Random Aliens living among humans to Fae or Unicorns Hiding as Models.

WAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAAAA   ;-; I wanna roleplay Fate.... Magical Girls... and anything animanga... that's fun.

//speaking of fate or magical girls..... maybe certain amount of characters die causes Wish-making? //
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Mouse Avatar
I'm forever going to say Gundam.

As for me, something weird. Oddworld comes to mind. I think a lot of RPs lately have been more or less the same, just aesthetically different. Oddworld would be lit.
last edit on Sept 11, 2018 6:39:57 GMT by Deleted
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,730written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
kannan Avatar
Mouse Avatar
I'm forever going to say Gundam.

As for me, something weird. Oddworld comes to mind. I think a lot of RPs lately have been more or less the same, just aesthetically different. Oddworld would be lit.

Hagdhdhsb Yes.
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
I'm mostly joking. 100% Joking, I just wanna see the like count.

But what about a roleplay based on barbie's Dreamhouse? [Toy Story]

The roleplay is a bunch of toys or legos or whatever following toy logic.. Like the cars are flintstone style OR the world is powered by a battery. Or certain toys can't bend over. Or random dogs attack the toysd. Children randomly move them around like leaving them in the park. Did I say Barbie Dreamhouse, like a Toy Story.

Trash Queen
pronounsthey/them
145written posts
naraearned bits
offlinecurrently
nara
nara Avatar
when i close my eyes in the darkness your light is my guide we can walk forward without fear
Ginger Avatar
nara Avatar

Yes, TO ALL THESE. ALL OF THESE.... HECK combine everything!!!  Modern Fantasy With Magical Girls, All in an Original World with Magical girls to Random Aliens living among humans to Fae or Unicorns Hiding as Models.

WAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAAAA   ;-; I wanna roleplay Fate.... Magical Girls... and anything animanga... that's fun.

//speaking of fate or magical girls..... maybe certain amount of characters die causes Wish-making? //

......suddenly inspired. Three billion ideas have popped into my head on how to make this work once y12 is done I might give it a stab we shall see but combining em all? DREAM COME TRU