pronounsfeminine
645written posts
offlinecurrently
honey and the forgor land
Part of the Furniture
honey and the forgor land Avatar
fed up with y'all bitches
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bglmao"]krp fans ... please .... there's a drought ... i need a fun krp site with a reasonable character count limit (around 5-10 max). i just say this bc i don't really like people taking all of bts or all of red velvet right off the bat lmao.

[newclass=.bglmao] position: relative;width: 350px;background-color: white;color: black;font-family: verdana;line-height: 100%;text-align: justify;font-size: 10px;padding: 35px;border: 1px dashed #e8e8e8;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bglmao"]krp fans ... please .... there's a drought ... i need a fun krp site with a reasonable character count limit (around 5-10 max). i just say this bc i don't really like people taking all of bts or all of red velvet right off the bat lmao.

[newclass=.bglmao] position: relative;width: 350px;background-color: white;color: black;font-family: verdana;line-height: 100%;text-align: justify;font-size: 10px;padding: 35px;border: 1px dashed #e8e8e8;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
seconded ....!
last edit on Jun 24, 2019 3:26:56 GMT by Deleted
aliasjo, honey
pronounsfeminine
645written posts
offlinecurrently
Part of the Furniture
lovelorn Avatar
[nospaces]

seconded ....!

[attr="class","bglmao"]i just posted but pls ... maybe some magical girl bullshit/fantasy rp. maybe some slice of life with a cool plot.

last edit on Jun 24, 2019 3:31:55 GMT by honey and the forgor land
aliasjo, honey
pronounsfeminine
645written posts
offlinecurrently
Part of the Furniture
lovelorn Avatar
ouran highschool host club rp / anything with a bunch of beautiful rich young adults so i can rp the kdrama plot of my dreams
can't believe i want this so fucking bad

host club vs female host club krp please make this happen cowards
pronounsshe/her
17written posts
pleuvraearned bits
offlinecurrently
pleuvra
pleuvra Avatar
est-ce qu'il va pleuvoir aujourd'hui?
lovelorn Avatar
ouran highschool host club rp / anything with a bunch of beautiful rich young adults so i can rp the kdrama plot of my dreams

i never knew how much i wanted something like this
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
pleuvra Avatar

i never knew how much i wanted something like this
PLEASE ..... PELASE ..... ANYONE .... im starving
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
OKay so I maaay been listening to this song/Amv on repeat for past thirty minutes.. and a thought occurred to me. What if there was a Panfandom or some sorts of Large Creation Lose type roleplay? Where somebody or something began recreating things to be alive, that these things take on evil characteristics? {or you know good.. that too} And are set lose in a city, maybe a large Cartoon production city? I guess maybe something in this world just causes people's creations to come alive.. Like Re:Creators..

Uhh Warning Major  RWBY Spoilers, if you never saw the show... [if you watch the video]

last edit on Jun 24, 2019 19:29:37 GMT by Ginger