Sites You Want To See

pronounsany
297written posts
flareearned bits
offlinecurrently
flare
flare Avatar
rp is supposed to be fun, remember
ok but its september already, where my school rps at? schools for magically gifted kids, danganronpa style schools, schools for demigods or personified gods, schools with cliques, two schools with rivalry, harry potter, schools with elves and rogues etc etc.
pronounshe/him
8written posts
sadsodaearned bits
offlinecurrently
sadsoda
sadsoda Avatar
cyanide darktearz 💀 Avatar
cae Avatar
something homestuck inspired
like preferably sburb stuff but something troll based could be fun...
or even a mix of both
I was feeling nostalgic for homestuck when I realized that a discord server would be the perfect option for a chat-style homestuck rp. if only it was a thing when it was at its peak popularity. skyping it was different. 

I would like to revisit the universe again but it has been such a long time since I've read it that I can't say I remember all of the details to safely start rping. I want to though. 

maybe it is time,,, to for someone to make it,,,, idk how to code but otherwise im down to help
pronounsshe/her
436written posts
offlinecurrently
cyanide darktearz 💀
sadsoda Avatar
I was feeling nostalgic for homestuck when I realized that a discord server would be the perfect option for a chat-style homestuck rp. if only it was a thing when it was at its peak popularity. skyping it was different. 

I would like to revisit the universe again but it has been such a long time since I've read it that I can't say I remember all of the details to safely start rping. I want to though. 
maybe it is time,,, to for someone to make it,,,, idk how to code but otherwise im down to help
:3c

I would like to but my own growing unfamiliarity with the world makes me hesitate, not to mention juggling multiple sites.. Also so much planning but this part doesn't turn me off. I just want to rp Homestuck in 2019/2020 orz
pronounshe/him
8written posts
sadsodaearned bits
offlinecurrently
sadsoda
sadsoda Avatar
sadsoda Avatar
:3c

I would like to but my own growing unfamiliarity with the world makes me hesitate, not to mention juggling multiple sites.. Also so much planning but this part doesn't turn me off. I just want to rp Homestuck in 2019/2020 orz

me too ;-; i would be down for a small group (or a site if ppl ACTUALLY still want homestuck in 2k19) of ppl if anyone else is interested
last edit on Sept 24, 2019 2:35:52 GMT by sadsoda