write a reply

Sites You Want To See

40written posts
Zyzyearned bits
offlinecurrently
Zyzy
Zyzy Avatar
Where is the love for LoL? I think League has a rich of enough world and basic lore to make a fun site based on it. Maybe with D&D style dungeons and what not for people to participate in and a big war between Demacia and Noxus that everyone else is kind of just dragged into to create some conflict that players can take advantage of for development. LoL allows so much creative freedom in character creation and world building that i am honestly shocked no one has ever even *brought* it up as a side conversation xD. There is always the chance that people would rather 'play it' rather than RP it but if thats the case why do other RPs based on video games get a pass?

Am i the only one thinking it could be a fun thing? xD
pronounsHe, Him
133written posts
Dolten♦earned bits
offlinecurrently
Dolten♦
Dolten♦ Avatar
It's your BOi = P
I've been wanting a Skyrim Role-Play and Dragon Age.. I've just replayed them both and I'm in this crossroad where I really want to have one. That or have a Fantasy Role-based of Elvish lore. Where humans live in the human world and things cross the veil into the human world like deer and mystical beast and such. I however do want a DA Role-play or some type of Fantasy one.
pronounsshe/her
144written posts
サンダラearned bits
offlinecurrently
サンダラ
サンダラ Avatar
a kimetsu no yaiba rp, demons, love pillars, what else do you need in life?

a heian period pkmn rp. idk, i just want to sit in a palace while writing poetry about vulpix playing in the snow. youkai could be gijinkas and we could have all kinds of crazy game of thrones like plots.
pronounsHe/Him/His
1,103written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar
i'd honestly love to see a "the magicians" roleplay or "shadowhunters" roleplay. specifically a "the magicians" roleplay preferably b/c magic, modern, set in new york, a school 4 the magicians, other worlds, and gods and the potential to become a demigod--did i mention modern? i just love the magicians tbh.

last edit on Dec 23, 2018 4:50:03 GMT by light
pronounsshe/her
436written posts
offlinecurrently
cyanide darktearz 💀
cyanide darktearz 💀 Avatar
salty Avatar
light Avatar
why would u wanna rp what ur trying to escape, stop self-torturing. i am triggered and offended

CATHARSIS

consider this. you can rp out things you didn't get to do in college, like acing finals
pronounsshe/her
144written posts
サンダラearned bits
offlinecurrently
サンダラ
サンダラ Avatar
light Avatar
i'd honestly love to see a "the magicians" roleplay or "shadowhunters" roleplay. specifically a "the magicians" roleplay preferably b/c magic, modern, set in new york, a school 4 the magicians, other worlds, and gods and the potential to become a demigod--did i mention modern? i just love the magicians tbh.

do you guys know what is better than a shadowhunters rp? shadowhunters in asia. japan. vietnam. korea. the philippines. taiwan. china. thailand. singapore. all that unique lore <3
last edit on Dec 24, 2018 10:40:51 GMT by サンダラ
pronounsshe/he/they
190written posts
saltyearned bits
offlinecurrently
salty
salty Avatar
ever on and on, i continue circling
eventhoi'mslowlyworkingonasite...

- smalltown, limited tech, the kind of place you write letters and actually knock on your neighbors houses... with everyone knowing eachother BUT OFC THAT MEGACORP LIKE "HELLO WE WANT UR OIL" or something idk. i love small town slices of life
- ENTERTAINMENT, LEMME JUST GET THEM SUPERSTARS CLIMBING TO THE TOP FROM NOTHING, THEM BOY BANDS AND GIRL GROUPS HNNNNGH YES
- a gritty city rp i'd like to rp a gang member thx