pronounsShe/They
707written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
given the netflix series is coming out in like <24 hours, i am humbly requesting for an animanga grishaverse site to satisfy my self-indulgent late 2010s six of crows obsessed brainrot section of my head. thank u for ur time.
last edit on Apr 22, 2021 19:29:36 GMT by CEL

coming soon.
aliasphimbolina
pronounsfeminine
551written posts
PHIMBOearned bits
offlinecurrently
PHIMBO
Part of the Furniture
PHIMBO Avatar
So, too, is Death possessed of infinite strategies and a gaunt nature.
CEL Avatar
given the netflix series is coming out in like <24 hours, i am humbly requesting for an animanga grishaverse site to satisfy my self-indulgent late 2010s six of crows obsessed brainrot section of my head. thank u for ur time.
the way u just called out my early 2010s tumblr career :sob:

agreed tho THIS the type of fantasy i rly want to rp atm
446written posts
wolfeearned bits
offlinecurrently
wolfe
wolfe Avatar
Galeforce Avatar
a "omniscient reader's viewpoint" inspired rp. modern-day apocalypse where "incarnations" (humanity) are put into "scenarios" (events with high stakes, usually death) with monsters, traps, and human vs human craziness, all for the viewing pleasure of "constellations" (gods/demons) through "star stream". or, basically, an apocalyptical setting with death games created by evil gremlins for the entertainment of divine beings through a celestial twitch livestream service. (it makes more sense if you read the webtoon or the web novel ngl)

If you ever find one hit me up.

I went looking and even the discord RPs for this died out before I read the series a few months ago. :(
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
707written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
since i have just finished watching shadow & bone earlier and impulse bought rule of wolves i am once again asking for a grishaverse-esque site bc hi that is my comfort fantasy world thank u

coming soon.
40written posts
mythearned bits
offlinecurrently
myth
myth Avatar
League of Legends with a leveling system similar to the game? Earn gold per post, use it to buy items like in the game and upgrade abilities. Always thought LoL had amazing lore and awesome characters. Could even have the option for members to create their own champion.

EDIT: League of Legends + Overwatch? imagine the plots.  :o
last edit on May 2, 2021 13:18:19 GMT by myth