Sites You Want To See

pronounsThey/Them
544written posts
Coyoteearned bits
offlinecurrently
Coyote
Part of the Furniture
Coyote Avatar
A Panfandom site taking place in a creepy jacked up purgatory hotel, it's a massive building that seems to just go on forever...Like definitely some Backrooms vibes...It'd have all the amenities, a shopping center, a food court...There'll probably be like a lights out time where everyone goes on lockdown because of whatever horrible things lurk the halls at night? IDK I'm rambling, but I love the idea of an incredibly closed in setting...

Kind of toying with the idea that characters get brought to the Hotel upon dying in their dimension, even if your character doesn't die in their canon story, in the timeline they come from, they DID die. It can be as mundane as choking on a chicken bone, or a dramatic heroic death, that'll be up to the player to decide!

There still a lot of details to scuff out, but I wanna see if anyone else is into this concept.

EDIT: I meant to throw this in Quick Interest Checks...
last edit on Nov 27, 2021 0:55:13 GMT by Coyote
The Schediest of All
aliasSche
pronounsShe/her
88written posts
Codingwayearned bits
offlinecurrently
Codingway
Codingway Avatar
She'll tell you a fairy tale, or maybe she'll show your fate....
An animanga sandbox roleplay site. No apps, no nothing, just roll out your requests and connect and rp! Just like those rlfc sandbox sites if anyone gets what I am talking about.
last edit on Nov 30, 2021 15:49:23 GMT by Codingway

pronounsshe/her
113written posts
mintieeearned bits
offlinecurrently
mintiee
mintiee Avatar
Codingway Avatar
An animanga sandbox roleplay site. No apps, no nothing, just roll out your requests and connect and rp! Just like those rlfc sandbox sites if anyone gets what I am talking about.

This is all I want in life!!!

the eldritch truth
pronounsHe/Him
1,102written posts
Phantasmearned bits
offlinecurrently
Phantasm
Part of the Furniture
Phantasm Avatar
some kind of sci-fi/sci-fan? I've never written on a site in that kind of genre before, but I've been playing a lot of Halo and reading the books, reading Dune, dabbling in other science fiction stuff, etc.

I'd made a site in an established universe, since I'm kind of daunted by the work behind making an original site, but I don't feel like any science fiction worlds I know of really fit the kind of site I'd want. (Halo would have too much focus on 'cool' stuff: Spartans, Elites, etc., Star Wars has never really appealed to me, Dune would be very niche and too high-level imo lol)

Maybe I'll make an interest check at some point if I consolidate my thoughts into something more coherent. Worldbuilding can be really fun and maybe some of my old writing buddies would help me for old-times sake.

Anyway, I'd like to see some science fiction sites
7written posts
shelbyearned bits
offlinecurrently
shelby
shelby Avatar
Hear me out, because I've been bingeing the new season of My Next Life as a Villainess, what if there was a magical medieval setting where people from the 21st century have been reborn in the 'current' lives of royalty, mages, peasants, maids, etc. This is either because they had died in the 21st century, or just a random thread of fate kind of moment that has caused the people of the future to switch lives with the people of the past.

It would be really fun to roleplay with characters born in that medieval setting or running into people who have also been sent back in time. There could even be a soulmate connection as well! Anyway.....just a thought.....unless?
Elemental Enthusiast
aliasMari
pronounsthey/them
981written posts
Mariearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mari
Part of the Furniture
Mari Avatar
eternally tired
lowkey craving that magical girl stuff... cheerful magical girl stuff, maybe with a bit of a twist but nothing too dark

I remember a darker Magical Girl site named Luminal was in the works but I don't think it ever officially opened :/
last edit on Dec 14, 2021 13:04:28 GMT by Mari
stultifera navis
aliasnines
pronounsshe/her
538written posts
ninelieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar
VOLITION [Medium: Success]
Mari Avatar
lowkey craving that magical girl stuff... cheerful magical girl stuff, maybe with a bit of a twist but nothing too dark

I remember a darker Magical Girl site named Luminal was in the works but I don't think it ever officially opened :/

:eyes: