write a reply

Sites You Want To See

40written posts
Zyzyearned bits
offlinecurrently
Zyzy
Zyzy Avatar
Dolten♦ Avatar
Not going to lie as much as I don't like destiny 2. I would not mind seeing a Rp based around the Concept but done way better CX.

Been a big fan of Destiny even though bungie keeps screwing the community. I'd love to see an RP based on it as well. 

Lets make it happen yeah?
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Maybe a non-canon animanga site that caters to one-on-one RPs or something with committed staff who also RP and do staff work. I tried Barbermonger eons ago, but it was kinda dead when I tried.

Forever wanting mon-canon NieR Automata with playable pods, YoRHa, resistence, and machines along with FFX/FF-something with playable fayth/aeons/etc., or Rune Factory with playable guardians & prejudice toward monsters, AND SO ON

Sometimes, I wish I could make a million boards... but I don't have that kind of energy. ;;
last edit on Jul 5, 2018 18:38:41 GMT by Deleted
pronounsThey/Them
43written posts
Hereticearned bits
offlinecurrently
Heretic
Heretic Avatar
Fables don’t write themselves so I lay dynamite to the kindness of my words
iota Avatar
Maybe an animanga site that caters to one-on-one RPs or something with committed staff who also RP and do staff work. I tried Barbermonger eons ago, but it was kinda dead when I tried.

Forever wanting NieR Automata with playable pods, YoRHa, resistence, and machines along with FFX/FF-something with playable fayth/aeons/etc., or Rune Factory with playable guardians & prejudice toward monsters, AND SO ON

Sometimes, I wish I could make a million boards... but I don't have that kind of energy. ;;
Boi. I'm not much for AU/fandom sites, I prefer originals. But good NieR Automata site where it's loose on the cannon stuff, I'd be hella down. 
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Heretic Avatar
iota Avatar
Maybe an animanga site that caters to one-on-one RPs or something with committed staff who also RP and do staff work. I tried Barbermonger eons ago, but it was kinda dead when I tried.

Forever wanting NieR Automata with playable pods, YoRHa, resistence, and machines along with FFX/FF-something with playable fayth/aeons/etc., or Rune Factory with playable guardians & prejudice toward monsters, AND SO ON

Boi. I'm not much for AU/fandom sites, I prefer originals. But good NieR Automata site where it's loose on the cannon stuff, I'd be hella down. 

I should have included non-canon! I've never joined panfandoms cuz they either prioritised fandoms I didn't like or they had canon characters like Shinya Kogami. But yessss, NieR Automata~
pronounsThey/Them, He/Him
35written posts
Combo Breakerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Combo Breaker
Combo Breaker Avatar
I am the defender of freedom.
Something Made in the Abyss related, with treasure hunting mechanics and combat and whistles and all that noise.

Or something Monster Hunter related, where I can kill stuff and make stuff, with no limits. I wanna rush to that final boss monster and stab it in the face.

And I can't have a suggestion without throwing in Yugioh or Jojo.
pronounshe + him
157written posts
Gonzoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Gonzo
Gonzo Avatar
it has, truly, been a roundabout path...
Combo Breaker Avatar
Something Made in the Abyss related, with treasure hunting mechanics and combat and whistles and all that noise.

Or something Monster Hunter related, where I can kill stuff and make stuff, with no limits. I wanna rush to that final boss monster and stab it in the face.

And I can't have a suggestion without throwing in Yugioh or Jojo.
i would die for a jojo rp, i'm so hyped for part 5 anime idk if i should read the manga since i'm almost done part 4 or if i should wait and watch the anime first instead. hopefully they'll heckin' explain king crimson lmao

and since everyone else is saying it, the nier boy, must also say it. NIER (AUTOMATA) PLEASE. i've had a few ideas and discussed it a bit but never got around to it, and i'm too invested in nier to not have it be a thing.
pronounsany
253written posts
UMUearned bits
offlinecurrently
UMU
UMU Avatar
I'm going to change, one step at a time, even if you won't forgive me
I was on this site once, that was based on a book series I don't even remember the name of.

all I remember is that gems were power for angels? in either case, you made your character sheet and was randomly assigned a power or sin or whatever you made. it was an irl fc site but that's where I shaped one of my most favourite character's quirk. honestly, something liek that would be cool.

and excuse me as I yell animanga harry potter with both randomized or self-chosen sorting plz and thank you
Trash Queen
pronounsthey/them
145written posts
naraearned bits
offlinecurrently
nara
nara Avatar
when i close my eyes in the darkness your light is my guide we can walk forward without fear
UMU Avatar
I was on this site once, that was based on a book series I don't even remember the name of.

all I remember is that gems were power for angels? in either case, you made your character sheet and was randomly assigned a power or sin or whatever you made. it was an irl fc site but that's where I shaped one of my most favourite character's quirk. honestly, something liek that would be cool.
Where is this for animanga fcs this is bona fied awesome
pronounshe + him
157written posts
Gonzoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Gonzo
Gonzo Avatar
it has, truly, been a roundabout path...
a roleplay based on or inspired by "are you alice?" would be super cool, especially with the "kill the white rabbit" game. it could consist of a bunch of characters either choosing to be people from wonderland or participants in the game attempting to win the game to become the alice of wonderland.
pronounsany
253written posts
UMUearned bits
offlinecurrently
UMU
UMU Avatar
I'm going to change, one step at a time, even if you won't forgive me
nara Avatar
UMU Avatar

Where is this for animanga fcs this is bona fied awesome

I wish I could remember what book series it was off of. I do remember that there were gems of varying powers and strengths, that the devils had a random sin assigned and I don't remember if angels had a random virtue or had a different series of gems. if anyone knows the site / book series please let me know, I'd be down for an animanga version of this
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
UMU Avatar

all I remember is that gems were power for angels?

This is probably wrong, but are you thinking Black Jewels by Anne Bishop? They had jewels/gems that basically indicated the strength of their power or something. I know there were lords... and ... ... ...that's it. 8| Does that sound familiar?

Oh, but there's another one I remember that had to do with gems... I think it was inspired by an old video game.It's been so long, I don't remember the site or the game it was based off. Pretty sure it was Legend of Mana but not 100% sure. I tried to find the site via google, but I don't remember the host or the name of the forum. orz

Edit: I think you might be thinking of Black Jewels... I've never read the books, so either BJ or someone's original twist on BJ
last edit on Jul 7, 2018 3:43:19 GMT by Deleted
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Gonzo Avatar
and since everyone else is saying it, the nier boy, must also say it. NIER (AUTOMATA) PLEASE. i've had a few ideas and discussed it a bit but never got around to it, and i'm too invested in nier to not have it be a thing.
[/font][/quote]

I mean... I could try and make the site (I think I would have no problem physically making it, tbh), but I don't think I'd be able to run it/staff it for a prolongued period of time. If I made it, would someone be willing to adopt it and not close it down? XD Cuz, I am not putting in all that effort just for a site to be shut down, yenno?

But I also want RF or FF... Conflicted.
last edit on Jul 7, 2018 4:36:48 GMT by Deleted