Wanted: Wanteds (And IC Drama)

17written posts
dyfaluearned bits
offlinecurrently
dyfalu
dyfalu Avatar
Hey there!

You can call me Dyfalu. I have been rping for well over a decade now and am looking for a second site to play on.

Here are my requirements:

- Lots of wanted ads and (hopefully) some family drama
- Opportunities for conflict
- A sci-fi or fantasy setting with lots of character options
- Moderately active
- Preferably animanga face claims
- No fandoms except Pokemon and Harry Potter

Please post your advertisement below.
Feline Overlord
aliasChibi
pronounsShe/Her
1,798written posts
Chibi Magicianearned bits
onlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy
Hello there, Dyfalu! Perhaps you would like to give The Duality of Man a whirl? We're an animanga fantasy site with plenty of activity and options for potential characters. We are a post-when-you-can type site, however, there are posts coming in daily from various members (rarely there are days with no posts being posted), so thread accumulation easily can get your plate filled! Usually, if we are not posting, we are in chat talking up a storm. We try our bests to offer interesting scenarios for members to join and definitely enjoy plotting various ideas. As for wanted ads, there are ton and I can already tell you I have quite a few with quite a few options and differences among them. We're a friendly community, and if you're looking to play wanted ads, I guarantee there would be a lot of extremely happy members to hear their wanted ads could potentially be taken.

I will state now, we are big fans of variety, and have a large number of species available for members to play and do have some more sandbox ones for people who have something more specific they are searching for. Which means if a certain set of weaknesses and powers are not your jam, there are plenty of options to get a character you desire!

Hope to see you around~! If TDOM is not for you, then thanks for the consideration and I wish you luck finding a site which will tickle your fancy! c:
61written posts
erbalearned bits
offlinecurrently
erbal
erbal Avatar
survivalotf.boards.net/ You might like my site then, there's plenty of room for wanted ads and I know plenty of people on site who are looking for people to play family, especially with the chance for drama. It's even sci-fi, and it's actually all an original concept by me. The premise is as follows:

Humans no longer live on earth and have moved to nine new home planets which are each ran by a different corporation. But within the last few years a new form of entertainment has risen up, Survival of the fittest, a game in which humans (usually prisoners, slaves, debtors, victims, or ect) are mutated into monsters and are sent to survive on alien planets and evolve to their new homes, gaining adaptations over time.
pronounsShe/Her
50written posts
JDearned bits
offlinecurrently
JD
JD Avatar
dyfalu Avatar
Hey there!

You can call me Dyfalu. I have been rping for well over a decade now and am looking for a second site to play on.

Here are my requirements:

- Lots of wanted ads and (hopefully) some family drama
- Opportunities for conflict
- A sci-fi or fantasy setting with lots of character options
- Moderately active
- Preferably animanga face claims
- No fandoms except Pokemon and Harry Potter

Please post your advertisement below.

Hey there Dyfalu!

We might have a site that interests you?

Just to be clear - I know you said preferably animanga face claims and I'm afraid we are real life FC but other than that I think we tick a lot of your boxes!

-- We have a ton of wanted ads and canons to be taken
-- Loads of family drama (we're a political intrigue site so we have lots of familial strife in our Houses)
-- We are super active
-- We're an original concept - no fandoms
-- We're a historical drama. So we have lots of the aesthetics of fantasy. And we have a little fantasy/supernatural thrown in as our Greek and Egyptian Gods are playable characters.

If this ticks enough of your boxes to make you interested, please come check us out!! I'll plonk our ad below.... :D

WE HAVE SIX KINGDOMS IN TOTAL! REFRESH TO SEE THE OTHER ADS!

Firstly - we're Aeipathy: an original historical roleplay set in the ancient world. We started out in Greece and have now expanded into Africa! We're mainly a nobility and house politics site but we also encourage members of all different classes and ranks of life - we currently have merchants, crafters, physicians, performers, priestesses, prostitutes, gladiators, servants, slaves and pirates. We also have 20 Royal Houses and 17 Noble Houses in which you can choose a Canon (the royals) or a Wanted (the nobles). We're super open to originals too. So, we're really flexible!

As far as our world goes, we're set in in two different realms (which are based on real ancient empires) which each have three kingdoms (which are fictional versions of real cities or places). In Greece we have: Athenia, Colchis and Taengea, while in Africa we offer: Bedoa, Egypt and Judea. Each kingdom has its own houses, culture, political and military ideals and religious beliefs. Because they're fictional, we're open to tonnes of innovation and exciting ideas so while we have a lot of lore, we're always eager to add to it to bring more people and their characters into our world!

✔ Mature writers

✔ Intermediate +

✔ Super active!a

✔ Real-life face claims

✔ Weekly events

✔ Weekly member challenges

✔ Different plot types: Global Plots, Events, Quests, Provincial Stories and Curve Balls

✔ Monthly blow outs for our anniversary

✔ Open, welcoming and super inclusive community

✔ Canons available

✔ Wanteds available

✔ Originals also encouraged

✔ House politics / court intrigue

✔ Build your own House and world

✔ Realm and kingdom expansion in the future

✔ 24 Hour staff team

✔ Super supportive plot development in order to include everyone

✔ People of all walks of life welcome, from slaves to pirates to merchants to royals

If you're interested in seeing more of us, please don't hesitate to come check us out! You can also jump on our Discord and say hi! No pressure to join, no obligations! We're just interested in saying hi and seeing what you're looking for in a roleplay and whether we might me that interest? :D

CHECK OUT OUR TRAILER!

Aeipathy is a literate-advanced historical roleplay established in June 2018.

We offer a diverse and exciting roleplay, based in the ancient world of the

Mediterranean and Mesopotamia, with a political and wartime intrigue flair.

Our world is rich in detail and set to expand across countries and continents,

as our membership grows. We offer a friendly, warm environment with

eager writers and new friends. And we can't wait to meet you!

COME JOIN OUR EMPIRE

3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.