side-site search [animanga only]

22written posts
lackadaisicalearned bits
offlinecurrently
lackadaisical
lackadaisical Avatar
heyo! with help from my last post here, i've found a lovely site that i can call home. but sometimes people crave a fresh change of scenery and new member base to mingle with. this'll be a site side and treated as a side site. I am a new staff member on my new home and that takes priority.

all I really want is something a bit slower paced/carefree/relaxed. no manic spreeing and expecting to be bugged for replies right away. if I do not like your skin/feel the layout is confusing I won't join. I also do not want to read walls and walls of text. 

I like these Genres;
- Romance
- Modern Fantasy
- Slice of Life
- Super Powers/Battle Systems

I'm into these Fandoms;
- Pokemon (no shifters)
- Fairy Tale (some knowledge)
- My Hero Academia (limited knowledge, willing to learn)

I Will Never Play/Get Bored Easily of;
- Panfandom
- Harry Potter

pronounsThey/Them
22written posts
Lugiaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Lugia
Lugia Avatar
Hi there! I think I have a site you might enjoy: Pkmn Chaku. We're a relaxed, route role play for Pokemon based on an original region. We focus a lot on character interactions and relationship development, with mini games, group jobs, and lots of other things around for fun. Our Discord is pretty chill and while sometimes we can be fast posters, we're very patient.

We're also currently in "beta", meaning that members can help develop and change the systems that don't work, or suggest new things for the site altogether. So, we're even more chill than usual!

Pokemon Chaku: Site | Discord
50written posts
mavrohearned bits
offlinecurrently
mavroh
mavroh Avatar
If you're still searching for a side-hoe, come check out my site (just follow the button in my signature). Etherious is an animanga fantasy site in an urban setting. Powers-wise, I'm an anything-goes-as-long-as-it's-thematically-consistent.... type... guy...

So yeah, I try to keep it tonally open, but aesthetically tight. It's a fairly active community with some really colorful and lovely people that are difficult not to love, but there's still a lot of room for more people. A lot of canon positions that need filling.

With that said, come check it out. If you have any questions hop on the discord, or use it anonymously via the button on the bottom right of the homepage. Or add me and hmu privately Mavroh#1561.
last edit on Jun 7, 2019 18:55:09 GMT by mavroh
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.