Characters You want to See

50written posts
mavrohearned bits
offlinecurrently
mavroh
mavroh Avatar
I'd love to see someone just make a villain with understandable motivations and just kinda... go for it, y'know? Like, attempt to light some shit on fire. Make a villain that people wouldn't mind see winning every once in a while. Topple the government, destroy the system, commit high-profile murder, extortion, backroom deals, theft. Just do it nike-style. I'd be there with ya.
839written posts
SPIRELEearned bits
offlinecurrently
SPIRELE
Part of the Furniture
SPIRELE Avatar
people w/ some normal ass reactions.

if ur in a horror movie n u gonig to a spooky scary house where 203948028 people went missing i would LOVE a character who said whoa there. hold on a minute. sometings not right. let's go to the police and stay somewhere well lit, well populated, and not off in the country.

that but in rp ty.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
hhh ….

1. door to door salespeople !!!! telemarketers !!!! think about how many insta-plots you’ll have on hand by just having your character do their job at another character’s house. no need to concoct a random encounter at the bakery…just persistent knocking at someone else’s door !!!!
2. characters who are the culprit of bad relationships…i dont mean abusive characters really but like that one girl who broke up with her ex by snapchatting him “i want to break up with [ex’s name] but idk how without being mean abt it” by accident. the person who dated ur bff after breaking up w/u, etc
3. scruffy, almost cartoonishly suspicious-looking characters. i’m talking about the stranger-danger trenchcoats and sunglasses. characters who dress like the incognito icon with the hat and the glasses that pops up when you search up “incognito” in google images
4. p…parents,
5. themed characters. like, maybe your character is named cherry maroon, and the thing is she absolutely hates the color red. or maybe your character is a student wallowing in the crushing despair of academic hell but they’re an unintentional vigilante at night as they beat up local thugs “TO PROTECT THE HONOR OF THE NEXT GENERATION’S DEBTORS” or something under the pseudonym of “#1 pencil. idk i just think things like this are neat
6. pompous jerk characters. the ones that wear custom tailored suits to kindergarten functions and make “ohohohoho” laughs while they constantly bring up their wealth/influence/genius in conversation
7. satirized versions of stereotypical shoujo isekai manga female protags …
last edit on Jun 20, 2019 1:22:47 GMT by Deleted
aliasjo, honey
pronounsfeminine
645written posts
offlinecurrently
honey and the forgor land
Part of the Furniture
honey and the forgor land Avatar
fed up with y'all bitches
i don't think this is very specific but:

i always love seeing characters that make me laugh aka characters that don't take themselves too seriously. can't really find these outside of more laidback rps.
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
lovelorn Avatar
this is super specific but a character who's ambidextrous but they write illegibly with both hands
That's pretty hilarious.. Especially if its A super Villain Cartoon character, this big baddy who can be OP... then has to take a test, nobody can read so the person fails this test over and over.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Ginger Avatar
lovelorn Avatar
this is super specific but a character who's ambidextrous but they write illegibly with both hands
That's pretty hilarious.. Especially if its A super Villain Cartoon character, this big baddy who can be OP... then has to take a test, nobody can read so the person fails this test over and over.
they're putting out handwritten signs outside their super hightech lair so superheroes can find them and challenge them to flashy battles but no one can read the signs. they've left notes with their signature on the sites of their crimes but no one knows their name
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
lovelorn Avatar
Ginger Avatar
they're putting out handwritten signs outside their super hightech lair so superheroes can find them and challenge them to flashy battles but no one can read the signs. they've left notes with their signature on the sites of their crimes but no one knows their name
"Okay Where is the lair of that Super Masked High Intelligent Advanced Villain..... Our Coordinates say around here.. But All I see is some New Form of Government Headquarters of Other countries... This is Arabic? Chinese? Wait.. Egyptian? What Political Branch is this?"   

"Sir... I-I don't think.. Its a Political Ambassador Branch.... I think that.. Is English?"

"No.. No.. not even the Kids write that badly.. At the age of 4."
last edit on Jun 28, 2019 4:40:02 GMT by Ginger
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Ginger Avatar
lovelorn Avatar
"Okay Where is the lair of that Super Masked High Intelligent Advanced Villain..... Our Coordinates say around here.. But All I see is some New Form of Government Headquarters of Other countries... This is Arabic? Chinese? Wait.. Egyptian? What Political Branch is this?"   

"Sir... I-I don't think.. Its a Political Ambassador Branch.... I think that.. Is English?"

"No.. No.. not even the Kids write that badly.. At the age of 4."
FUCK
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
Just finished watching this Movie AND NOW.. I want to make this OP character who carries around a pen that can create anything... BUT has this weakness.. they have this voodoo doll connected directly to them, and can only use their powers.. when the person with the voodoo doll whispers what he can do with it.

TLR: I wanna make a Character who can only use their powers when some other character tells them what to do with them, incapable of using them themselves.
last edit on Jul 4, 2019 7:38:44 GMT by Ginger