Characters You want to See

pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
Cults... but not evil kidnapping.. But Giving Cults, who feed teh homeless... Yes, An Evil DARK leader who feeds the homless.

That's the Character I wanna see. Total Badass Good guy, Terrible person deep down.

Somebody the Heroes wanna stop, but are shunned by community and harming more long run.
last edit on Jul 11, 2019 19:50:04 GMT by Ginger
aliasjo, honey
pronounsfeminine
645written posts
offlinecurrently
honey and the forgor land
Part of the Furniture
honey and the forgor land Avatar
fed up with y'all bitches
seeing as i'm reading the devil is a handsome man rn:
i really want to see characters that are professional and suave like lucifer in the webtoon. there's not enough of those that are played well and have more than 'suave' and 'mysterious' as their personality traits.
etch o' sketch
aliasyung ecchi god
pronounsshe/they
149written posts
yung ecchiearned bits
offlinecurrently
yung ecchi
yung ecchi Avatar
you and i are gonna live forever.
1. Family themed people. Older people with five+ kids and happy about it with or without a spouse. Big brothers & sisters animatedly talking about their toddler sibling to their friends and just "oh my little brother's birthday is soon! you should come it's at Chuck e' Cheese" and be deadass serious about the invitation. People who love their family and call them often. Idk. I see a lot of characters with issues toward their parents and/or have gravitated away from family due to "reasons" and it's weird. I know your aunt Sharon can be annoying calling you 24/7 but she loves you, call her back in a thread or something lmao.

2. Someone mentioned this earlier but... normal... people. Idk normalcy isn't very interesting but it's more fun for me to type up a backstory where my character David lives with his brother and is a kindergarten teacher and just looking for that special someone. Life isn't always interesting, but it sure is fascinating when I see people take that route where their character is an ordinary salaryman who loves their dog and reads romance novels on the down-low.

3. Male characters who are very protagonist-like, but they're kind and empathetic and mean well. I dunno. I love characters that are kind rather than those who are jerks for literally no reason than that (1) one tragic event that happened to them 10 years ago and they haven't emotionally matured enough to handle their trauma. But that's just me. Some people like that.

4. Strong women. Not necessarily muscular / built like an Amazon, but emotionally stable, mature, serious, dutiful women. That sort of thing. It makes it all cuter when they get a crush and don't know how to act in the situation.
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.