valka Avatar
do u know... la-hee?
[attr="class","nextLife"]
[attr="class","nextlifeHeader"]
[attr="class","nextlifeLyrics1"][break]secret santa 2019 reveal[break][break]

[attr="class","nextlifeIMG1"]

[attr="class","nextlifeBody"]
[attr="class","nextlifeWords"]
today's the big day, secret santas! it's time for our secret santa reveal to take place. post the gift that you made below and tag who you were assigned so that they can see it as well! alternatively, if you would rather not post your gift publically, you can message your special person their gift but still post below and tag them to let them know that it's been sent their way![break][break]

make sure to save your gifts after your secret santa posts them for you in this thread since this announcement will only stay up for so long before it's locked![break][break]

remember that gifts can be posted as late as january 5th to account for people being busy for the holidays. this thread is going to be used as a checklist to make sure that everyone has received their gifts, and all of you have received a PM detailing what to do if any issues arise! [break][break]

now let the gifting begin!
[break]

check out this amazing template by @silke!

[attr="class","nextlifeFooter"]
[attr="class","nextlifeLyrics2"]dec 25 - jan 5

[attr="class","silkeCred"]SILKE

[nospaces][Googlefont=Comfortaa][Googlefont=Viga]

[newclass=.nextLife] width:550px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.silkeCred] color:#ccc;font-size:8px;margin-top:5px;font-family:arial;text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.nextlifeLyrics1] float:left;font-size:30px;font-family:Viga;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:-2px;line-height:23px;text-align:left;color:#fff;opacity:.6;margin-top:-1px;margin-left:-2px;width:310px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.nextlifeLyrics2] float:right;font-size:30px;font-family:Viga;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:-2px;line-height:23px;text-align:right;color:#fff;opacity:.6;margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:-2px;margin-right:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.nextlifeIMG1 IMG ] height:100px;width:100px;border:5px solid #fff;border-radius:100%;margin-top:-70px;margin-left:120px;float:right;position:absolute;z-index:2; [/newclass]
[newclass=.nextlifeBody] position:relative;width:460px;padding:30px;background-color:#fff;z-index:1;margin-top:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nextlifeWords] color:#000;font-family:Comfortaa;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;padding:20px;text-align:justify;border-right:1px solid #ccc;border-left:1px solid #ccc; [/newclass]

[newclass=.nextlifeHeader] background:linear-gradient(to top left, #bc6060, #a54545);width:520px;height:auto;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.nextlifeWords b] background:linear-gradient(to right, #bc6060, #62af70);-webkit-background-clip: text;-webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.nextlifeFooter] background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #8dc997, #62af70);width:520px;height:auto;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
if you think i haven't been keeping up with pp, think again
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,504written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Merry Christmas, ! I'm sorry if these aren't up your alley at all, but I hope you can get some use out of them - or they at least give you something pretty to look at. TuTb ALSO, that last one's code is kind of a doozy, but you're better at coding than I am, so I hope that's okay? X'D I've got these backed up in case someone eats the code again, just PM/DM me if you'd like them sent to you directly, sdfkjlhdskfh.

Posting - here
Tracking - here
Multi-plotting - here
the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,370written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly

happy holidays ! i was your secret santa this year and i saw that you're a big fan of ulquihime, and i am too, so all of your gifts revolve around it bc i am obsessive in love.

i made you a few hovers for pixel perfect as well as a 450x200 animated graphic that you can potentially use as a signature here if you want! here is the complete album with the additional hover not shown here as well as a version of the signature that doesn't have any text on it if you'd rather use that one.

in addition i also made a pinterest aesthetic board for the ship which you can see -- here

and i also made a fanmix for them as well which is hosted on spotify (and the album cover is also in the imgbb folder linked with the rest of your graphics too) -- here

pronounsshe/her
427written posts
offlinecurrently
cyanide darktearz 💀
cyanide darktearz 💀 Avatar

for @silke , here's an album with 250 x 400 hovers of some of your fcs (mostly widowmaker) and matching icons. looking at your fave fcs, I noticed a certain trend. you like bad bs huh same tho

I also sketched your dnd oc Naishe but that one I'll send via pm!
the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,370written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar

FOR

i know that i've thanked you a lot in private, but i wanted to do something special for you since your participation in the background administration of this year's secret santa allowed me to participate. a very helpful little bird informed me that some of your favorite fcs to date are nyx ulric and red, so i made some gfx for you! i'm sure that you probably already have some (if not all) of these imgs in various forms of gfx for these lovelies already, but i hope these sets of 5 200x300 hovers and 20 icons for each of these faces finds some use for you somehow!

here's a little preview of the sets, but the links to the folders are just for you and i'm DMing those to you now ; )

thanks so much for the hard work that you put into secret santa this year!!!
aliaspor, sef, jdawg
pronounsshe | her
523written posts
porsefearned bits
offlinecurrently
porsef
Part of the Furniture
porsef Avatar
chichi wo moge

I'll probably be running a little late because this month turned out to be really wild and ended in a long vacation. I'll be back home on the 5th which is the deadline but I'll have some more surprises for you when I get back! In the meantime, I'll throw you a little teaser! It's just something I've been slowly working on for your gift...

ibb.co/wJBhJvX
ibb.co/PDQDbqx

I just didn't want you to think I wouldn't have anything ! Just giving myself a little more time to finish since I take a while to finish art. But I'll definitely keep you posted & update this post when I'm done so everyone else can see. Haha. <3

EDIT:: UUUUH finishing it might take a lil longer than expected. i ended up getting the flu n im still recovering. *cries*
last edit on Jan 6, 2020 17:52:02 GMT by porsef
the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,370written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
porsef Avatar

I'll probably be running a little late because this month turned out to be really wild and ended in a long vacation. I'll be back home on the 5th which is the deadline but I'll have some more surprises for you when I get back! In the meantime, I'll throw you a little teaser! It's just something I've been slowly working on for your gift...

ibb.co/wJBhJvX
ibb.co/PDQDbqx

I just didn't want you to think I wouldn't have anything ! Just giving myself a little more time to finish since I take a while to finish art. But I'll definitely keep you posted & update this post when I'm done so everyone else can see. Haha. <3

i wish you could hear me lose my goddamn mind this is so amazing so far!! please take all the time that you need, i feel so blessed to be gifted with these wips!!!!
pronounsshe/he/they
190written posts
saltyearned bits
offlinecurrently
salty
salty Avatar
ever on and on, i continue circling

hi. i-

hello! merry christmas...and new years! i love you ;u; i already sent you a dm on discord w/ other things too but ... just pinging you here too! um, i sent the code there too... AH BUT I'M SORRY FNDSKNFD wow but ...thread temps are lowkey hard wowza dec walked so fast nfdskfnd
but you're amazing ;u; it was highkey hard to keep it a secret since we're in the same discord server and I AM A NOODLE but :heart: :heart: :heart:

ALSO ALSO ALSO I LOVE ULQUIHIME SO MUCH AND I LOVE YOU AND I SOBBED LITERALLY AND I JUST APPRECIATE SO MUCH -CRIES- UR WONDERFUL

last edit on Jan 3, 2020 1:34:03 GMT by salty
aliaspor, sef, jdawg
pronounsshe | her
523written posts
porsefearned bits
offlinecurrently
porsef
Part of the Furniture
porsef Avatar
chichi wo moge

I have the rest of your present here with me at home to give to you! I came down with the flu so I'm still trying to get better from that but I promise the art is going to be finished once I get better. I didn't forget!

Some graphics for you in the album and a lil tease below!

last edit on Jan 6, 2020 20:17:40 GMT by porsef
the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,370written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar

THOSE GFX ARE STUNNING I'M IN LOVE THANK YOU!!! and please absolutely take as much time as you need with the art!!! if you haven't recovered from the flu yet (i got it real bad a few weeks ago too so i totally feel you) i hope you get better soon!!
last edit on Jan 7, 2020 2:21:27 GMT by ulla