pronounsshe/her
535written posts
ninelieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar
VOLITION [Medium: Success]
I throw everything on imgbb when I test out code and 9/10 of the time, I'm too lazy to relink it. It's too late. It's been done. I have sinned.
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,511written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
elli Avatar
sometimes... i don't add browser prefixes to css properties.

Scandalous -

When I'm coding for myself, I'm very "HECK IT" in my mindset and will organize things just absolutely terribly, because who's ever going to look at it later??? Me. And then future me has to suffer through trying to wade through the sea of garbage past me left behind, cursing all the while. Worst of all, however, is that I use header tags for things that header tags are most certainly not meant to be used for - like stand-in divs when I'm too lazy to come up with unique classes. ... Usually stand-in divs, actually, yikes.
last edit on Feb 3, 2020 7:29:13 GMT by pharaoh leap
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
aliasthat bitch.
pronouns"that bitch" still works tbh (any OK!)
551written posts
selkieearned bits
offlinecurrently
selkie
Part of the Furniture
selkie Avatar
a verb in perfect view.
as much as i love commitment to the aesthetic™ when coding when im actually posting im literally the laziest motherfucker on the planet. if i have to keep track of more than 1 accent color and 1 image for posting and/or it takes me more than 3 seconds to paste my reply in and format it im like

weeping omens advertisement

all my proboards templates require the style tags plugin!
Elemental Enthusiast
aliasMari
pronounsthey/them
981written posts
Mariearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mari
Part of the Furniture
Mari Avatar
eternally tired
I'm trying to code a jcink skin for the first time ever, and I think I just finished it?? but since I've never coded a skin for jcink (or any other forum host) I don't know if I'm actually done or if I'm forgetting something ;;
last edit on Mar 23, 2020 17:15:29 GMT by Mari
praise the cats!
aliasthomas, breezescodes
pronounshe/him
820written posts
bcearned bits
offlinecurrently
bc
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
bc Avatar
this is my murder mittens ^-^
Mari Avatar
I'm trying to code a jcink skin for the first time ever, and I think I just finished it?? but since I've never coded a skin for jcink (or any other forum host) I don't know if I'm actually done or if I'm forgetting something ;;

i have coded a jcink skin bf and i've worked on three others since then (none finished tho rip my unproductive ass) and i still have no clue if i'm forgetting something or not
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

vvvvv. a thousand times. i really just make trash references (or song lyrics) for my codes & although i would love to post (maybe sell) a skin or template one day, i'm scared of how useless i would be at explaining the mess i created looool

nothing is ever simple huehuehue

cryptid Avatar
my coding technique is so janky and mishmashed together i'm too ashamed to ever post up my old skins for people to use lmao
shit looks real nice, until you see how i put it together LMAO

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW