The Schediest of All
aliasSche
pronounsShe/her
90written posts
Codingwayearned bits
offlinecurrently
Codingway
Codingway Avatar
She'll tell you a fairy tale, or maybe she'll show your fate....
Me: -enlightened by new CSS thing and wants something with said new discovery-
Also me: I don’t know how to use my new knowledge/revelation.

Do you ever get this new thing you find online either through w3schools or something else and you wanna incorporate it into something, but you never seem to figure out what it should be used for?
last edit on Sept 26, 2022 8:49:42 GMT by Codingway

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
writing code. wondering why font-family:var(--font); doesn't work. variable is correct. everything is correct. it just. doesn't work.

gave up. wrote the same line for another element. iT WORKS. i copy paste to the previous element. IT WORKS. 

? ? ? ?

the :is in another language

aaaa

;'D

(kill me how did that even happen)
last edit on Oct 7, 2022 15:22:18 GMT by Deleted
370written posts
elliearned bits
offlinecurrently
elli
elli Avatar
amethy Avatar
btw visual studio code does a great job catching illegal characters like that! it highlights them with a nice error message.
last edit on Oct 7, 2022 17:08:51 GMT by elli
After over 17 years, I've decided to move on from ProBoards. If you need to contact me, find me on my website.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
elli Avatar
amethy Avatar
btw visual studio code does a great job catching illegal characters like that! it highlights them with a nice error message.
i see. so i have come to this point. using vs code for css. for invisible(ish) errors

i thought my python days were over :sob:

(but in all seriousness ya!! that's a good reminder. i keep refusing to make the switch though ha ha ha i am a legacy. thank you!!)
last edit on Oct 8, 2022 5:53:08 GMT by Deleted
pronounshe/him
789written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
tbh looking at the prices of pay-to-use skins and wondering if i should go that route (average price is like 60$)

or instead offer the skins as half-completed, make the sale exclusive, and finish the skin with customization for the customer. it would absolutely cost more, but would "400$ for a mostly-designed skin with alterations available based on your site concept" fly with people? esp if i gave the right to sell the skin again should u not want it anymore?

shrugs

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
the multi-fool
pronounsshe/her
140written posts
sleepyearned bits
offlinecurrently
sleepy
sleepy Avatar
it's a feast for my eyes
was recently reminded of the absolutely harrowing experience of a college friend clocking me as a forum rper during our first web dev class because of how i designed my assignment just skjhdguis

it helped us bond but it gave 'i like your shoelaces' level whiplash
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
arknight's cny pv and music is once again giving me inspo to code another skin based on said aesthetic... and i will and did code one whole skin because of nine-colored deer but... idk, coding a skin and then not using it because of a lack of staffing support makes it kinda a waste of effort huh ;v; i don't wanna waste another 7 months for a skin that'll never be used + can't even be sold as a premade but the muse kinda compels me hrnghhh

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW