pronounsno preference /o/
298written posts
offlinecurrently
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
perhaps i am faint glimmer —

look at her
isn't she cute?
her name is calypso and she's a dumbass with one eye!

hi! i've never actually written an introduction post before oops, but i figure it's time to be a Real Part of the community (or at least try), so here's my shot. most of you probably know me as kura, but i'll also float around sites as kafka. i've been rping since elementary school and it's been like... at leeaaasst 15 years now, golly gee. to be honest, i don't think i've really rped since the last four or five years or so because i've been so bad at joining sites and talking to people long enough to make good and lasting plots with but i've since gotten better at it! now my arms are overflowing with more plots than i know what to do with and it's amazing. thank u everyone over at chaos theory ilu all <3

in real life, i'm a biology student trying to finish her bachelor's while working full time in a stockroom lab. academia has tangled me in its gnarly claws and my pipe dream job is to languish endlessly in research somewhere some day but at this point i'll be lucky if i could end up in a diagnostic lab or something hAhA my other pipe dream is to go into pathology but i neither have the strength nor resources to get through medical school whoopsie

work, school and rp aside, i enjoy suffering the piano in my free time, practicing chinese, dabble in coding and wasting time on youtube

anyway nice to meet you all, LET'S BE FRIENDS
last edit on Jul 5, 2018 15:39:06 GMT by k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩