"whaaaa, look at all those colors!"

pronounsshe / they
16written posts
spectrumearned bits
offlinecurrently
spectrum
spectrum Avatar
the edgelord
hi, my name is spectrum and i am the undead.

i live my solitary existence out of decorated coffins long ago squirreled away in the darkness, left to bide my infinite time until the morn that characters vastly more relevant to the narrative find me, but i am also missable because of my vampiric '90s nature. if you pair me with a yuffie, we add baggage to the party. not like character development. more like we will probably not do anything.

. . . okay. i am old and tired and i enjoy the animanga/video game roleplay community out of habit and because i like to experience my sarcastic witticisms ironically. i don't know. i am stuck vacationing inside my house which might be why i'm thinking more seriously about rp again, but thankfully i am in good company! daily reminder that you are all valid, lovely, and deserving of self-care and compassion! ❤

i consider myself to be less prickly than i act. :thumbs up: i am milling around since i have crossed that event horizon where one half of me is thinking building or co-admining a site might be worth my time, whereas the (rational) other is like, "wait, you fool, don't you have work? but thou must refrain!" and you know what, i do have work. such a thrill, such a shock, such a conundrum.

. . . yet . . . still, here i remain. in contemplation, hoping that if i put ideas out into the world, then maybe someone else will take inspiration from them. truthfully i no longer count myself as a fan of animation in the truest sense, primarily because i'm not too big into new series anymore.

but! i play japanese games often and that keeps me in the loop. i like atlus majorly in terms of titles, but i am a fan of indie stuff and puzzlers. that includes zany series like soul nomad, disgaea, and puppeteer. other names are life is strange, silent hill, alan wake, little nightmares, inside out, major's mask, twilight princess, ff vii, ff xiv, tactics, skies of arcadia, eternal sonata, gris, professor layton, okami, jak — i've been a gamer for over, what, fifteen years. i've played or dabbled in most media at this point.

nice to meet ya. let me just make room in this coffin. bit dusty in here, i'll admit.