pronounsShe/Her
663written posts
NIGHTBLOOMearned bits
offlinecurrently
NIGHTBLOOM
Part of the Furniture
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
so it goes.
Okay! So! I've thought it over long and hard, and I think I am really ready to remake my Animal Crossing site I had a while back. Though there will be some changes!

It will basically be a slice of life site, chill and relaxed with events sprinkled throughout the year as well as "quests" that people can go on. Much like NH, it will be set on an island, though maybe not as deserted. It is a bit of a run-down resort and the goal would be to help renovate and bring the island back to life. With member's help, more areas could be developed and added to the board!

I'd also implement cute little awards using some Animal Crossing pixel dolls I found a long time ago. I've always loved the idea of using them~

So now, I am looking for some help, staff wise. I am unsure if I should do jcink or proboards... Though I can manage on my own if proboards, if jcink is a more popular choice then I will definitely need help. I have never been able to install a skin correctly haha... Even if someone wants to help be a designated designer for the site, that'd be fine too. My coding skills are pretty rusty but I can still make graphics and the like.

Would anyone be interested in helping out? Like I said, it should be pretty relaxed, easy app, fun events every so often and yeah. Just a chill place, much like the vibe Animal Crossing really has!

If you are interested but for some reason don't want to post, you can contact me via PM or discord (nightbloom#8636).

I look forward to this project and I hope you do too. ❤️

coming soon.
new horizons ☆ written May 1, 2020 22:42:49 GMT via mobile
aliasmiddy, midnight
pronounsShe/Her
663written posts
NIGHTBLOOMearned bits
offlinecurrently
NIGHTBLOOM
Part of the Furniture
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
so it goes.
Sure! I'm always willing to hear event ideas and such. I could make an event planner role, perhaps~

I see the poll has all been jcink... If anyone is willing, I'd love a jcink tutorial to at least help me be familiar with jcink? ;w; also maybe someone could help me install a skin haha... I copy and paste where I'm supposed to, I think, but the board itself never looks right...

coming soon.
aliasmiddy, midnight
pronounsShe/Her
663written posts
NIGHTBLOOMearned bits
offlinecurrently
NIGHTBLOOM
Part of the Furniture
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
so it goes.
Okay, an update! I finally got my booty on my laptop again and I have been playing around with some jcink skins. I think I finally understand what I was doing wrong! So that being said... the site is made and is in the works. If anyone would like to help, I'd greatly appreciate it. I forgot how much work it takes. T_T;

coming soon.
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.