gfx design frankenstein
pronounsshe/her
101written posts
sporkearned bits
offlinecurrently
spork
spork Avatar
hibernating
hopefully this hasn't been done yet?? ??? i was suddenly thinking about my first anime crush and wondered who everyone else's would be!

first husbando: kyouya ootori from ouran high school host club
he's a rich bastard. what else can i say...
first waifu: chii from chobits
she was soooo pretty and cute. i watched that show only for her. also, i was too young to understand what was happening.

latest husbando: sir nighteye from boku no hero academia
you're seeing a pattern here, right? i'm unashamed.
latest waifu: mitsuri kanroji from kimetsu no yaiba
the pink and green on her was amazing! also, she's super cute & her fighting spirit was great.
last edit on May 24, 2020 16:22:53 GMT by spork

pronounshe/him
877written posts
Desmond Milesearned bits
offlinecurrently
Desmond Miles
Part of the Furniture
Desmond Miles Avatar
we will have peace at any cost
oh god oh fuck okay okay i gotta think about this

first husbando: i think...it was honestly mewtwo from pokemon LMAO and if not him then kakashi from naruto 

first waifu: oh jeeze louise....i think....well if we're going with anime, then tohru honda from furuba

latest husbando: now that i am older and wiser...hatori sohma also from furuba...O O F
latest waifu: second verse, same as the first, a little bit louder and a whole lot worse
last edit on May 24, 2020 20:23:37 GMT by Desmond Miles

Now serving!
pronounsthey/them
127written posts
vvvaporwavesearned bits
offlinecurrently
vvvaporwaves
vvvaporwaves Avatar
[mitski voice] nobody nobody nobody nobody nobody
first husbando: train heartnet from black cat. i honestly hadn't thought of him until this thread and wow... wow this is such a throwback.
first waifu: hmmmm rukia kuchiki from bleach probably <3

latest husbando: TAKASHI SUGIYAMA AKA SHINDO FROM RUN WITH THE WIND!!!!
latest waifu: hmmm i guess this a tie up between juno & haru from beastars hahaha...ha..... god please no kinkshame yall...
last edit on May 24, 2020 23:36:42 GMT by vvvaporwaves
pronounsshe/her
404written posts
scyllaearned bits
offlinecurrently
scylla
scylla Avatar
first husbando: Lantis, from Magic Knights Rayearth.
first waifu: Shampoo, from Ranma 1/2.

latest husbando: -sweating- I'd rather not say since I actively avoid the fandom b/c of the clout.
latest waifu: Shion, from That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime.

Edit: I probably really dated myself with those first answers, can I get a redo -
last edit on May 24, 2020 23:50:48 GMT by scylla
stultifera navis
aliasnines
pronounsshe/her
526written posts
ninelieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar
warming the water for the crown prince's turtle
1st husbando Horohoro from Shaman King
1st waifu Sango from Inuyasha

latest husbando ACHILLES... from Fate/Apocrypha...
latest waifu why are you making me pick just one for this option sweats
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

first husbando: Zero Kiryuu from Vampire Knight & Mamoru Chiba from Sailor Moon I know I'm sorry forgive me for my sins
first waifu: Ichigo Moyamoya/Mew Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew & Rukia Kuchiki from Bleach

latest husbando: Sakuta Azusagawa from Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunnygirl Senpai & Sesshoumaru from Inuyasha
latest waifu: Isuzu Sohma from Fruits Basket & Michiru Kaioh from Sailor Moon
last edit on May 25, 2020 2:06:39 GMT by Deleted
pronounssorcerer
186written posts
troye saivonearned bits
offlinecurrently
troye saivon
troye saivon Avatar
we feel it with our whole body and soul
tha first man trowa from gundam; the og emo boy
tha second lady faye valentine

recent man TODO AOI from Jujutsu Kaisen
recent lady this a hard one, on one hand there's MAKIA from CHAINSAW MAN but......then there's MAKI from Jujtusu Kaisen h hm hmmm
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,496written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i fear you: your silence, your blindness. see what you want to see!
first husbando lance from pokemon special
Got started on the magnificent bastard train dang early. This guy was out here like, "All humans must die," and tiny me went, "Oh, that's hot." My tastes have... not changed that much.

first waifu fujiwara no mokou from touhou
There were female characters I enjoyed before Mokou, but more in a 'you're cool, and also a cat' way than a 'I would pay you to run me over with a truck, but, like, romantically' way. Mokou was the first female character I got really into, and she's still my number one. The bisexual awakening.

latest husbando hubert von vestra/claude von reigan from fire emblem: three houses
For a horrific moment there, I was worried I was going to have to out myself as being exceptionally thirsty for Gendou Ikari of all people, but then I remembered Fire Emblem and all my pores cleared. I didn't like Hubert just from his design alone, but then he threatened my (Byleth's) life in our first support conversation and I decided that that was it, he was my favorite. Big vampire man just wants to be a pegasus knight, but he can't because he's afraid of heights, he's PERFECT. Then I played Verdant Wind and got to know how much of a BIG NERD Claude is, and I was like, YOOOOOOOOOOO, now I have TWO boys I love equally and very much. I guess technically this spot should go to Claude, then, but it's close enough that I'm giving it to them both. Okay? Okay.

latest waifu boogiepop from boogiepop and others
More specifically the recent anime adaptation, since I dunno how much they differ in the light novels. Putting them down as a 'waifu' even though I don't think they technically have a gender just because, well. Touka. But oh my GOSH. Every time Boogiepop smirks, my life extends an extra thirty years, it's EUPHORIC. I love their dumb hat and silly cloak. End me.
last edit on May 25, 2020 6:03:56 GMT by pharaoh leap

aliasmori, manon, saki
pronounsshe / her
616written posts
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒earned bits
offlinecurrently
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒
Part of the Furniture
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 Avatar
i know you see yourself as a fighter. well, i see myself as one, too.
first husbando yusuke urameshi from yyh
first waifu makoto kino from sailor moon / chi-chi from dbz

latest husbando back on my koga inuyasha bullshit tbh
latest waifu artemis danmachi ; n;

pronounsshe/her
75written posts
minuetearned bits
offlinecurrently
minuet
minuet Avatar
first husbando: kaito kid from detective conan or ........... light yagami from death note. pls forgive i was 11 sweats.
first waifu: michiru kaioh from sailor moon

current husbando: kiyose haiji from run with the wind
current waifu: mitsuru kirijo or niijima sae, both from the persona series
last edit on May 25, 2020 11:06:59 GMT by minuet
pronounsShe/Her
306written posts
offlinecurrently
Miss Melonade ♥
Spring '21 Bingo Completionist
Miss Melonade ♥ Avatar
I've Grown Tired of This Body, Cumbersome and Heavy
First husbando: Uhhh I really wanna say Ikuto Shugo Chara but that's only because if I'm honest with myself it's fucking Knuckles the Echidna
First Waifu: Lyla from Harvest Moon: Save the homeland

Current husbando: ...does it have to be an anime? Cause I mean, The Beast from His Fair Assassin is like the only man I'm interested in rn. But If it REALLY has to be like anime, I guess Dedue from Fire Emblem, since he's my fave. Large men who are soft
Current waifu: I mean I still always marry Lyla when possible in HM/SoS buuuut I guess Lyris Titanborn from Elder Scrolls Online.

pronounshe/him/his
145written posts
kewkewearned bits
offlinecurrently
kewkew
kewkew Avatar
first husbando ash ketchum back when his voice was cracking. I know I'm trash
first waifu mimi tachikawa allegedly, turns out i just wanted to be her

latest husbandoraihan from sw/sh, and trafalgar law from one piece. so much so i can't handle sing them as fc because my heart swoons
latest waifu tina bradford from that old final fantasy game, f only because wow she has some dedicated and talents fans making gorgeous art of her