aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,501written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
I wanna say, like, Playstation out of nostalgia (and because I play Project Diva on my PS4 religiously these days, but honestly, I'm going to have to say Nintendo simply on the principal that I own a lot of DS games and I have put a lot of hours into that thing. So many. I have a running joke that collecting and never finishing 3DS JRPGs is a hobby of mine. I never whim-buy games for any other platform, but 75% of my DS library was purchased either because the art looked cool (haha, this was how I got into FE just before the new tidal wave of Awakening hype showed up), because someone mentioned that it was half decent in passing, or just because I needed a new game to kill time and it was one I'd never touched before. But frankly? I'm okay with that. In this way, I got to play games like 7th Dragon, or non-Persona Shin Megami Tensei games - which I have DEFINITELY logged more hours into with one single game than all of my Persona experience combined, oops.

The fact that my first system, the Gamecube, is lumped up in here also helps, which I wholeheartedly enjoyed EVERY game we owned for, but my library only ever consisted of: Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures, Pokemon Colosseum, Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, and Star Wars Rogue Squadron III, sdfkjdhlsfkjsdhjkfsdh. KINDA EASY TO HIT... 100% SATISFACTION WHEN YOU ONLY EVER OWNED FOUR GAMES..........

I'd probably like PC gaming a lot more if I wasn't using a ten-year-old computer up until the day it blue screened itself to death. That monster lagged playing Touhou. Touhou.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Playstation for me.~ PS1-PS4 are my babies and I still have all of them in working condition. 8| I usually like their designs (both console and controller, as well as interface) the best.
Nintendo (the grey one) was my first console, and then Sega & N64.I was a big Nintendo fan when I was really little because of the games, but PS took over. I still play both game titles, but I definitely tend to enjoy PS games more,I've found. My favourite Nintendo console is the gamecube, weirdly enough.

Not a fan of Xbox or its controllers.
I have a gaming PC but I only play FFXIV and some puzzles on it. 8| I kind of struggle to get games for it cuz I can pretty much get any PC game I'm interested in on the PS console first. XD;
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
ever since i got an xbox360 ive been an xbox fucker i guess just bc i got used to it? i have a ps4 for the purpose of playing console-exclusive games (cough, lame) but i kind of hate its user interface lmao. for real tho...pc master race if only i just had a pc that could run all the games i wanna own
pronounsif you speak of me in certain tongues, you will be dethroned or detained
108written posts
ophiuchusearned bits
offlinecurrently
ophiuchus
ophiuchus Avatar
gutter rappin', anti-sleepin', no half-steppin'
PC (mostly because now I have a beast that can eat anything), but I have a PS4 (for Bloodborne, tbh) and will not deny the convenience of handhelds (add me if you have switch heehee), as they're just nice to hold onto and play while you're lazing about in bed. Too often, I've pulled up a game on the PS4, turned off the TV, and turned on my vita for remote play.

also playing persona 5 from your bathroom is a power move. you'll never see it coming
aliasmori, manon, saki
pronounsshe / her
627written posts
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒earned bits
offlinecurrently
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒
Part of the Furniture
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 Avatar
i know you see yourself as a fighter. well, i see myself as one, too.
i would like to say my nintendo 3ds.
i try to get into other ones, like the ps3 or pc, but i just keep coming back to the good ol' 3ds
though i will say, since getting the vita and finding all the otomes, i'm liking it too now
Army-Crushing Star
pronounsSey/Sem
274written posts
Benetnaschearned bits
offlinecurrently
Benetnasch
Benetnasch Avatar
All my attempts to rp end in failure, so now I'm a solo act.
Used to be PlayStation (PS1-PS3), but there's not really anything on the PS4 that interests me rn. But Nintendo (namely their handhelds) has been fairly consistent for me. Recently traded in my first gen 3DS for a 2DSXL, and there's plenty to keep me entertained, new and old (thank you, Atlus). Going to get a Switch too, for the sake of Octopath and SMT5.

That being said, I mostly play PC these days, and plan to upgrade from a laptop to a stronger PC. For gaming and more.
pronounsshe/her
344written posts
lychee💖earned bits
offlinecurrently
lychee💖
lychee💖 Avatar
come take a look before fallin at my feet. all i'll ever know is life up on a throne
Nintendo has always been my go-to gaming platform. GameCube and GameBoys as a kid, 3DS as a teenager (and adult lol) and now Switch as an adult. The only thing I wish that was on the Switch that isn't is streaming platforms - YouTube, Switch, Netflix, etc - but there's been rumors/leaks of it being "in the works"/a future endeavor. Anyway, anywhere I have my Switch I have my phone so it's not a super big deal. The portability and versatility of the Switch makes it a clear winner for me. I love being able to play Stardew before bed while watching TV and then click it into the TV to play Just Dance when I wake up lol

I also have a really great PC and enjoy PC gaming, but nothing has caught my interest in like the past year. I only play League anymore haha
last edit on Oct 13, 2018 0:44:58 GMT by lychee💖