Steampunk Dystopian RP

pronounsShe-Her
99written posts
Elaysaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Elaysa
Elaysa Avatar
I'm actually a cat person

Several centuries ago, humanity had been nearly wiped out by enormous, mindless monsters. A small portion of survivors managed to build a tiny country surrounded by tall walls. When forced to surround a third of its land to the vicious monsters, mankind is faced with the fragility of their lives once again. Welcome to Zion, the last civilization on Earth.

Unsung Heroes is a dystopian animanga roleplay that takes place in a small nation called Zion. The world of Unsung Heroes, and subsequently the country of Zion, is loosely inspired by the Victorian era and adds elements of steampunk. Additionally, the overall setting and plot is inspired by other dark-fantasy and dystopian franchises like Shingeki no Kyojin, Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress and survival games like Frostpunk.

~

This site has been a recent passion project of mine after years of unresolved muse for a site with a similar premise. I've pitched the idea to a few mutuals of mine, though most of them have dropped the site right after its completion. As of now, I am sitting on a completed site, wondering whether it's worth trying to open it, or abandoning the project altogether. That's why I'm posting this interest check – to see if there's some interest and a potential member-base.

Features:
- Unsung Heroes is a lore-heavy site, even with a few optional lore threads
- Steampunk elements, primarily in terms of the world's technology
- Two main plot-lines: the nation's war against mindless monsters, corruption within the nation's government
- Partially military-based with three different branches to choose from, though civilian characters are available
- Relaxed activity standards with no activity checks
- No word count
~

The site is finished, almost ready for some sort of a soft opening phase. If interested, I can gladly give out the link via PM. I can also answer some lore-related question, because, truthfully, everything in this interest check is a very brief summary.

Is it worth opening this site, or should I move over to different projects? 

the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
703written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
oh this sounds INCREDIBLE. i was originally going to do a steampunk dystopian site of my own a year or so ago but never did so, so this scratches my muse for that vibe.

consider me a very potential member! and if you'f like to give out a link, my dms are oooopen

coming soon.