99written posts
Elaysaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Elaysa
Elaysa Avatar
I'm actually a cat person
iota Avatar
Elaysa Avatar
❀ I thought about potentially opening a Discord server before I get sorta done with the site for a potential soft opening
Might be controversial, but I recommend not opening a discord server for a soft opening/beta opening before the site is up and playable. Almost every new RP I joined that did that got overwhelmed and either shut the project down before it was playable or shortly after it was playable. No site is 100% complete when it first opens its doors, so don't worry if the kinks aren't quite sorted when you give out the link.

Up to you, though! I look forward to seeing it up and running!

Thank you so much for the advice, I appreciate it! c: 

I thought about setting up a Discord, but I can definitely see the potential risks of doing so prior to the site's soft opening. For now, I think I'll simply work on the site on my own and not worry about a Discord server. Though I'll keep this thread updated ^^
pronounsShe-Her
99written posts
Elaysaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Elaysa
Elaysa Avatar
I'm actually a cat person
A quick Christmas-y update!

❀ A quick heads-up regarding the site (before I forget I've ever posted an interest check for it!): the site is almost finished and up for beta-testing/soft-opening phase. I have no idea when Hanaemi is actually going to open, but I'm giving it a few days at most.

❀ Frankly, I'm terrible with deadlines, so there isn't a set open date for it. It's going to open when it's ready c:

❀ The staff search is still up and running, if someone's interested ^^

That's about it for the quick update. Have a merry Christmas everyone! c:

3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.