aliasphimbolina
pronounsfeminine
551written posts
PHIMBOearned bits
offlinecurrently
PHIMBO
Part of the Furniture
PHIMBO Avatar
So, too, is Death possessed of infinite strategies and a gaunt nature.

premise

Anguish and sorrow, dread and despair, rage and fury; they are all wicked mothers who give rise to what can best be surmised as cursed spirits—corrupted souls born to haunt humanity. Each year there are tens if not hundreds of thousands of deaths as a result of these sinister beings.

Around the world there are those that defeat and exorcise such evil but on the island nation of Japan these warriors are called jujutsu sorcerers and this is their story.

factions

There will be Five factions for members to choose from. They are:

[1] Kyoto Jujutsu School.

[2] Tokyo Jujutsu School.

[3] A righteous (though antagonistic) Jujutsu cult called Yomi.

[4] Rogues, faction-less sorcerers who operate from the fringes.

[5] And finally, Cursed Spirits will also have their own faction.

features

Friends and I have been agonizing over shounen to the point that we’ve been working (and reworking) a Jujutsu Kaisen idea throughout the last weeks-month. While we plan to open regardless, we are genuinely curious whether you (the public) would be interested in the idea too. Here are a few things we have available:

[*] Member-driven plot.
[*] Jcink-hosted with premium.
[*] Canon positions with some activity expectations.
[*] A loose inventory system with maximum freedom.
[*] No word count, though we do ask for members to give thread participants enough to work with.
[*] For the Jujutsu Kaisen connoisseurs, you will have the freedom to write your own innate/maximum techniques, domain expansion, etc.

There is, of course, much more ironed out for the site.

Most information has been written and currently being finessed.

aliasphimbolina
pronounsfeminine
551written posts
PHIMBOearned bits
offlinecurrently
PHIMBO
Part of the Furniture
PHIMBO Avatar
So, too, is Death possessed of infinite strategies and a gaunt nature.
we've started to invite people to the server! if you would like an invite, please PM me here (or Discord if you have me there) and I will provide the invite - thank you <3
last edit on Jan 25, 2021 19:25:41 GMT by PHIMBO