880written posts
Desmond Milesearned bits
offlinecurrently
Desmond Miles
Part of the Furniture
Desmond Miles Avatar
we will have peace at any cost
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
Can't wait for my babus to hatch. If they're the same egg, they're gonna be twins? xD

mmm, it’ll depend! some dragons have different sprites depending on their gender, or sometimes just because! because you and i have the newest, latest dragons, no one knows what we’ll get! so we’ll see! 👀

also, to answer your question from “post a random thought”, i think right now the max amount of eggs you can have is 4 :)

Now serving!
aliasmiddy, midnight
pronounsShe/Her
663written posts
NIGHTBLOOMearned bits
offlinecurrently
NIGHTBLOOM
Part of the Furniture
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
so it goes.
Desmond Miles Avatar
I KNOW AHHHH i can wait to see yours  esp the one from that pretty pearl colored one, it's BEAUTIFUL

I KNOW I'M EXCITED TOO!
ONE OF THEM JUST HATCHED AAAHHH!!

Do you know about "hatcheries"? I just put my eggs on some and got so many views for my eggs. O: Do they hatch with views and clicks or just... clicks? I still have no clue what I'm doing lol

coming soon.
pronounshe/him
880written posts
Desmond Milesearned bits
offlinecurrently
Desmond Miles
Part of the Furniture
Desmond Miles Avatar
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
Desmond Miles Avatar
I KNOW AHHHH i can wait to see yours  esp the one from that pretty pearl colored one, it's BEAUTIFUL
I KNOW I'M EXCITED TOO!
ONE OF THEM JUST HATCHED AAAHHH!!

Do you know about "hatcheries"? I just put my eggs on some and got so many views for my eggs. O: Do they hatch with views and clicks or just... clicks? I still have no clue what I'm doing lol
no O: but if i felt so inclined, i'd just post them on gaiaonline LMAO thats an equally fast way to get them to hatch faster in dedicated threads. i think its just per click, tho idk if it means one click per person (IP address) or if every single click counts. im sure it's written down somewhere but who has time for that lol

Now serving!
pronounshe/him
729written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
Dragons hatch with views and unique views, clicks are helpful but not the only thing you need. I've been using hatcheries for years and have been fine ^^

Anyway this is my offer: I have a caveborn Prize, so if anyone wants 2g prizes or prizefails, I collect Tercorns. If you can give me Tercorns, I will give you basically anything on my scroll.

Scroll link is here. I would post my younglings but I have. Too Many.

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
pronounshe/him
729written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
ah i collect dragons that look like this!

The egg description is "this egg glistens with water on its shell" or something like that. It's a pink egg with a tiny patch of blue on it. If anyone wants any kind of dragon, I'm willing to trade most dragons for these dragons!

pronounshe/him
880written posts
Desmond Milesearned bits
offlinecurrently
Desmond Miles
Part of the Furniture
Desmond Miles Avatar
muwahaha, ive finally gotten enough dragons to upgrade my scroll, so now i can juggle five eggs at once. which will be very helpful as i start diving into hybrid breeding and hoping for the best :') which isn't going well quite yet but we'll get there

Now serving!
pronounshe/him
729written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
For people who are looking to get into dragcave, here's a resource post:

Dragons are more likely to get sick if you put them up for viewing when they're 6 days or older. It's safest to wait until a dragon is about 6 days old or younger to put them in threads or hatcheries. If dragons get sick, they can die. Sickness is caused by having too many views too quickly, so also be careful how many hatcheries you put them in!

Eggs only hatch at 4 days and younger. Hatchies only grow up at 4 days or younger.

Red and pink dragons are very useful. Reds decrease the amount of time left on a dragon egg. Pinks can set the gender of your dragon, based on the gender of the pink. If you plan on breeding, purple dragons can increase fertility of dragons and thus their likelihood of breeding. And aeons can predict the gender of a baby. Get your hands on a few magi dragons too because trading is important.

Certain dragons are more valuable than others. Generally these are "rare" dragons; first generation/cave born gold, silver, copper are especially coveted, but so are early generation prizes. It's hard to catch golds and silvers (I've only ever caught one silver and I got my golds from the market and trading)

If you want to get your trophies fast, a helpful strategy is to hunt down rare dragons and then trade them for hatchlings. You can hold 3x as many hatchies as you can eggs, so if you're lucky you can build a scroll pretty fast. You don't HAVE to do this, though; I didn't, I just know it's a good strategy to get Platinum as fast as possible.

The cave refreshes every 5 minutes on minutes divisible by 5.

You can check what kind of lunar heralds are dropping on the Market Page. Also to build your market page, you can lurk hatcheries and click on eggs that you need. This is how I built my dino collection.
last edit on Mar 16, 2021 19:40:53 GMT by illidan main

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW