pronounsShe/Her
663written posts
NIGHTBLOOMearned bits
offlinecurrently
NIGHTBLOOM
Part of the Furniture
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
so it goes.
We're almost ready to go!! I just need to make affiliate buttons and an advertisement... As well as fiddle with some of the coding to make a FC list that works for the site. BUT IT'S MOSTLY DONE~!

If anyone would like to be part of a soft beta opening please let me know (you'll get a cute award for it too).

It will be helpful to have some people make characters and such before launch, or even to post as a guest in the RESTAURANT REVIEW THREADS! >:3

coming soon.
aliasmiddy, midnight
pronounsShe/Her
663written posts
NIGHTBLOOMearned bits
offlinecurrently
NIGHTBLOOM
Part of the Furniture
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
so it goes.
Still going through a soft opening beta phase. Looking to start advertising it and having a grand opening in a few weeks, since I'm going on vacation and will be out of town and busy all next week!

Discord is still open and ready for members though! If anyone wants to see this open faster, by all means, help me staff it lol I'm currently the only one.

coming soon.
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.