aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,504written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
[nospaces]

[attr="class","lppromised"]
[attr="class","lppromised1"]
[attr="class","lppromised2"]
[attr="class","lppromisedtitle"]GACHAPON

[attr="class","lppromisedblurb"]

TEMPLATE TYPE any[break]
COLOR + PALETTES at least one color from the character[break]
CHALLENGE TYPE create a template inspired by a rolled character[break][break]

The only thing better than gacha games are virtual gacha games, where you can roll and roll and roll and not cry over your empty wallet. For this challenge, you're to 'pull' on an Arknights Gacha Simulator*, select any character from the ten you 'pulled', and make any template of your choosing inspired by that character's design. Please try to pull at least one color from the character you've chosen from the batch, and/or include an image of your character somewhere in the template so we know who you got![break][break]

* The simulation will default to the 'Newbie Pool' banner, but you're welcome to click the dropdown and select any active or retired banner from the list of your choosing.

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:300,400,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700,800][googlefont=Rajdhani:400,700]
[newclass=.lppromised]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f9f9f9;width:380px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromised1]padding:20px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cijxkS/dark_spots2.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromised2]padding:25px;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#5f5f5f;text-align:justify;font:11px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedtitle]padding-right:10px;display:inline-block;font:35px Roboto Condensed;font-weight:700!important;letter-spacing:-.5px;color:#e5e5e5;line-height:30px;padding-bottom:25px;border-bottom:solid 5px #eeeeee;margin-bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedblurb]padding-bottom:30px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedblurb b]color:#111111;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedblurb a]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#999999;border-bottom:solid 1px #111111;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedleft]font:bold 10px Rajdhani;line-height:10px;text-align:left;color:#bbbbbb;padding:0px!important;width:30%;vertical-align:top;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedleft a]font:bold 10px Rajdhani;color:#111111;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedright]padding:0px 0px 10px 15px!important;vertical-align:top;font:bold 10px Rajdhani;line-height:10px;text-align:left;color:#bbbbbb;[/newclass]
last edit on Sept 4, 2021 17:57:47 GMT by pharaoh leap
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
ended up pulling Exusiai huhu, admittedly I've never played Arknights but gacha managed to catch my attention :eyes:
img is 330x150, but you can use a bigger height if you want - source can be found here (morihar @ pixiv)

[attr="class","exup1"]
[attr="class","exup2"]@lumin
[attr="class","exup3"]Sometimes I think about dying. It’s my only way out, the only thing we have in common, that’s what I've figured it out. I’m really good at avoiding responsibility, I'm really good at avoiding or grasping mortality, but I think that I’ll live forever if I just try. Sometimes I think about my future and what that means to me, is it even important? Does happiness equate to money?

Sometimes I think about my family, will they be okay? Will they move on without me, wearing black or just gray? I think that I’ll live forever if I just try. I think that I’ll live forever if I just try. It’s a simple fact that everything that lives dies, but maybe I'm the exception; I hope that I'm the exception. I avoid all of my problems, numb myself with these words. Sometimes I need to grow up, or decompose into dirt.
[attr="class","exupcrd"]💥 @ pixprf

[googlefont=Fira Sans:100][newclass=.exup1]background-color:#282A33;padding:20px;width:332px;border:1px solid #BBB;[/newclass][newclass=.exup1 td]vertical-align:bottom;[/newclass][newclass=.exup2]transform: rotate(-90deg);font:20px Fira Sans;color:#DDD;margin-top:-55px;margin-left:-30px[/newclass][newclass=.exup2 a]font:Fira Sans!important;color:#DDD!important;text-transform:lowercase!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.exup3]font:12px Calibri;color:#BBB;text-align:justify;width:288px;border-left:1px solid #992959;padding-left:10px;margin-top:10px;margin-left:-35px;[/newclass][newclass=.exup3 b]color:#992959;[/newclass][newclass=.exup3 i]color:#992959;[/newclass][newclass=.exupcrd]text-align:center;font:8px Arial;color:#333;[/newclass]
last edit on Sept 4, 2021 19:26:30 GMT by Deleted
pronounsShe/Her
306written posts
offlinecurrently
Miss Melonade ♥
Spring '21 Bingo Completionist
Miss Melonade ♥ Avatar
I've Grown Tired of This Body, Cumbersome and Heavy
Platinum! Woo!~

[nospaces]
[googlefont=Oswald]

[attr="class","platp"]
Take Me Somewhere
Just Not Back There

[attr="class","platb"]

[attr="class","plattxt"]
[attr="class","platxtps"]
I don't want you to make me holy
I don't need you to make me clean
I'd rather swim in the dirty water
That makes me feel like me
I wanna swim in your dirty water
I wanna swim in your valley's sea
That I've seen behind your eyes
Every time I catch you looking at me
I found myself in your bloody veins
And the smoke that lives inside of me
In your holy water
That tastes like sin to me
I don't want you to save me from
The demons only you seem to see
But don't you dare take my pride away
And strip me of my sanity
I'm calling all of you out
I'm pulling all of you in
To the party of unnatural sin
And my imperfections scare you
I can see it in your eyes
Water
That burns my bastard mind
I can love
As good as one can love someone
In a perfect world as one
I will love myself
Before I will love you
In your holy water
That tastes like sin to me
I can love
As good as one can love someone
In a perfect world as one
I will love myself
Before I will love you

Miss Melonade

[newclass=.platp]width:400px;height:245px;background-color:#eaeaea;margin-left:-6px;margin-top:-2px;padding:5px;font-family:Oswald;font-size:40px;display:flex;justify-content:center;gap:0px;flex-direction: column;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d8a760;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.platp a]background-color: #dadada;font-family:Oswald;text-transform:lowecase;color: #d8a760!important;font-size:15px;text-decoration:none;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.platps]display:flex;flex-direction:row!important;gap:10px!important;display:block;[/newclass]
[newclass=.platb]width:410px;height:100px;background-color:#dadada;margin-left:-6px;display:flex;justify-content:flex-end;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.plattxt]width:640px;background-color:#eaeaea;font-family:Verdana;text-align:justify;padding:10px;padding-top:50px;padding-bottom:50px;font-size:10px;color:#4a4a4a;margin-top:-6px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.platxtps]width:400px;border: 1px solid #dadada; padding:50px;margin: 0px auto;[/newclass]