What's for dinner?

pronounsShe/Her
306written posts
offlinecurrently
Miss Melonade ♥
Spring '21 Bingo Completionist
Miss Melonade ♥ Avatar
I've Grown Tired of This Body, Cumbersome and Heavy
Hello! I wanted to start a silly discussion form, because I talk all the time with people talking about where I want to go eat and stuff, so tell me either where you're wishing you were going to dinner or where you're planning on eating, maybe even what you're getting. This is 100% not a secret for me to decide where to go get food

I'll start!! I'm craving Steak n Shake... but I'm always craving steak n shake sooooo.
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,496written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i fear you: your silence, your blindness. see what you want to see!
I have discovered the art of making poverty french toast, and that's about 50% of what I eat anymore, so probably that.

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
What's a steak-n-shake???

I made shish kebab with grilled steak tip bits and raw veggies (peppers, onions, cherry tomatoes, and lettuce) with a little bit of A1 steak sauce and worcestershire sauce. And then I proceeded to have chocolate ice cream, 6 little canapesque crackers w/ veggies, and a siggi's drinkable yoghurt after a night swim. I was having an obese day, LOL.

One thing I've been wanting to have for years is bread bowl soup. Basically you carve out homemade bread and pour a bit of soup in it. It's really good. (link to example)

Tomorrow, I plan on making omurice for brunch.
pronounsShe/Her
77written posts
Pearlescentearned bits
offlinecurrently
Pearlescent
Pearlescent Avatar
When nothing goes right, go left.
Miss Melonade ♥ Avatar
iota Avatar
What's a steak-n-shake???
It's a diner like restraunt where you get burgers and shakes that's only in the midwest

It's really good \o/
I can attest to this BD
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW