aliasNova
pronounsShe/her
158written posts
Novaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Nova
Nova Avatar
Hi all, it’s a lil funny cuz I usually don’t like doing introductions but I would feel weirder just randomly talking without one, even if the majority of people don’t see this first. But! Hello to those of you who are c:

I’m Nova, full name technically being Nova-rain but I haven’t gone by that in about 3 years. But on the off-chance of meeting another Nova, that is the full one because I am too lazy to change it. I’ve been rping since 2013 and it’s certainly been a journey to get where I am today!

I have roots in warrior cat rps and real life rps, but have mostly been only going on any human animanga sites that interest me. The majority of my rp experience has been on wetpaint/wikifoundry which had closed in 2021 and I’ve only begun rping on proboards and jcink about 2020 so I feel relatively new.

Outside of rp, currently I’m far too obsessed with playing genshin impact whilst also not being able to be the best at it, keeping up with the new demon slayer episodes, and listening to any new kpop music videos that happen to drop.

Looking at this site, I realized I haven’t been able to get the chance to really talk about the roleplay experience™ so I’m excited to check out more!

last edit on Jan 21, 2022 22:55:37 GMT by Nova
Stellar Reunion | 18+ OC Genshin RP
aliasSoka/Summer
pronounsShe/Her
120written posts
sokaearned bits
offlinecurrently
soka
soka Avatar
see you space cowboy
welcome aboard, nova! we're glad to have you here and can't wait to see what rp endeavors you find yourself in. MAY I ASK your favorite genshin characters/teams? it seems we are all genshin fans in this house, woo! see you around the forum ^^
aliasNova
pronounsShe/her
158written posts
Novaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Nova
Nova Avatar
Thank you! And you may, I can talk about it for hours ^^ my favorite story wise is gorou, everything about him is *chefs kiss. Play style wise I love using kazuha, his lil jump is so satisfying, and yanfei even if she gets squished a lot. I adore so many other characters tho, and I mostly build teams based on who I like, chongyun and xingqiu cannot be separated etc. etc. It’s great to see more players around!
Stellar Reunion | 18+ OC Genshin RP