pronounsshe/her
534written posts
caeearned bits
offlinecurrently
cae
Part of the Furniture
cae Avatar
let's live our lives heroically / let's live our lives with style

Breathe. Everything in her suggests nothing but I will burn this to the ground if I must.

last edit on Apr 18, 2021 23:49:08 GMT by cae
Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Aki
pronounsAny
4,146written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
There he was, minding his own business, scrolling through some kind of webcomic when someone had the absolute audacity to touch him.

839written posts
SPIRELEearned bits
offlinecurrently
SPIRELE
Part of the Furniture
SPIRELE Avatar

with no one else willing to reach out to her, she makes a creed to the one person who keeps her accountable: to fight once more, always his protector, ready to stain her hands where he cannot. however, thereโ€™s one conditionโ€”freya must die as she is destined to: a warrior, bleeding, relentless, drawing her last breath alongside one final arrow.

last edit on Apr 21, 2021 22:01:35 GMT by SPIRELE
aliasphimbolina
pronounsfeminine
551written posts
PHIMBOearned bits
offlinecurrently
PHIMBO
Part of the Furniture
PHIMBO Avatar
So, too, is Death possessed of infinite strategies and a gaunt nature.
freshly written tn

The honey of her eyes betrayed nothing and yet they explained everything. Insightful and (presumptively) all-seeing, there lived a bedrock of secrets within the golden effluence of her attention. Yet as the shine of two copper coins flicker elsewhere (to the esteemed chef who began to artfully curate their meal, and then downcast towards the vintage counter that separated their two worlds) her features flatten into something that could only be described as reflectiveโ€”or maybe worn, noticeably aged by the inconvenience of contemplation.

aliaspor, sef, jdawg
pronounsshe | her
526written posts
porsefearned bits
offlinecurrently
porsef
Part of the Furniture
porsef Avatar
chichi wo moge

Memories echoed in her ears, images shuttering in her mind. A red lilyโ€” held by a little boy. They are at a grave. His eyes are just as red, complexion like snow, hair blacker than night. An inexpressive countenance but the signals show themselves in the subtle knit of his browโ€” a fidget of his fingers.

She had taken the lily with a smile. Even though she hated how it reminded her of her curse.

Shion was alive at that time, so close to her. But as she places her hands upon him, his hands run coldโ€” and slowly, he fades. A fractured reflection of what was.

last edit on Apr 22, 2021 3:48:19 GMT by porsef
pronounsshe / her
14written posts
not kayearned bits
offlinecurrently
not kay
not kay Avatar
not my last but im going through old threads and this line was a pleasant surprise.

He follows her gaze to the ruins. Work has begun slowly, stubbornly. Stubbornly because this is a bridge Farnessa had not seen in years; stubbornly because faith has always clung to the old, the dying, the dead.
pronounsAny
536written posts
offlinecurrently

He quietly steps closer to her and in a rare instinct, moves to wrap his arms around her in a hug. The act of genuine affection was foreign to the dragon, and yet, everything within himself had been pulling that this was what he needed. What she needed. Closeness like this was ... not something he allowed of anyone. Elliana is an exception, the candle in the dark that steadily melted away the ice.

Sometimes we were meant to meet. Sometimes I wonder where the heck you people came from.
pronounshe / him
94written posts
pomponearned bits
offlinecurrently
pompon
pompon Avatar
yuhhh get into it
i dug this up from a thread i was in about a year ago cause i miss this char and was reading her old threads (shes retired now)

Ia flutters into consciousness as sheโ€™s lowered gently onto the grass. The noise confounds her without penetrating her understanding: a roar wrenches the very air and she shivers, but she doesnโ€™t scream.

โ€œโ€”if you have to.โ€

Ia attempts to hoist herself upward on her left arm. Immediate pain; she whimpers. Body leadened, she shifts over slowly and levers into a seated position with her right.

Wind whispers over the grass. Shouts are swallowed by the sky. Students scream and irritate the faint ringing she hears. Thereโ€™s a white sheet in the middle of the grass, a little ways beyond. Ia peers blearily at it. What an odd thing to see in the middle of the grass.

for context: there was a huge accident involving a dragon and a lot of students and she doesnt know her dead fiance is under the white sheet. she learns he died later but she'll never make the connection that that was him!!
pronounsshe / her
14written posts
not kayearned bits
offlinecurrently
not kay
not kay Avatar
closing lines for a freeform app i gave up on finishing bc my brain just couldnt figure out the rest. sad i wont get to use them, tho maybe one day ill go back to it...
So let me rest, and let me dream,

And let me break my bones into the salt of the sea.

Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Aki
pronounsAny
4,146written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
A huge turning point for a character and mine is along for the ride and super proud of his companion.

'You are my samurai. And I am your kami. You will be able to do this. You will defeat him, and take back your honor, your power over him. You have me. So use me. Claim my power as your own, and take back what's yours.'

pronounsAny
536written posts
offlinecurrently

They have always said that cornered beasts were by far the most vicious. Adrenaline courses through Icarus and sends his instincts wild, smashing past his fine-tuned control for sheer self preservation. He had no way of running and so the flight instinct was clearly out of reach. Icarus had never been the type to freeze under pressure, and thus that really only left one reaction logically possible. To anyone who had known Icarus, they might not have recognized him now, as he resembled a feral creature far more than a civilized person.
Aaaaaaa
last edit on Apr 24, 2021 4:22:48 GMT by ๐น๐‘’๐“‡๐’ถ๐“
Sometimes we were meant to meet. Sometimes I wonder where the heck you people came from.
pronounshe/him
505written posts
shivearned bits
offlinecurrently
shiv
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
shiv Avatar
WTB> PRIMOGEMS
and elijah may have seen worse, truth be told. to him, the striated portraiture of chu-e's past is pretty. it meant he had survivedโ€” or is surviving: mapped on the man's skin is perseverance made physical.

even this deep under the waves, the cold indigo of night reaches their abyssal abode. no watch is needed. elijah can feel the evening weigh like sediment in his joints. he leans against the bar counter by his mug of beer, still frothy from a clumsy pour: a cold monolith of indecision.

last edit on Apr 24, 2021 4:48:19 GMT by shiv
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
It was clear she was as ingrained into him as he was for her; despite her own thoughts the compliments do earn a soft whine as a familiar flush dusted her cheeks. "Mashita..." It was for a few seconds but the feelings that blossomed from the flattering comments lingered until the sudden weight of the ring on her finger kicked in. The guilt churning within her hit her face... and she lost the warm smile she had once more.