540written posts
Sharpearned bits
offlinecurrently
Sharp
Part of the Furniture
Sharp Avatar
I like big fonts and I cannot lie
Desmond Miles Avatar

His life, flashed before his eyes. His beautiful wife. His handsome son. His darling granddaughter. Days at sea, at land, warm meals and heavy drinks. Him at the helm, with the wind at his back, and the gulls cawing above him. All about to end in a flash, from one measly crab...

aliasmany - just ask!
pronounsShe/They
203written posts
eulalieearned bits
offlinecurrently
eulalie
eulalie Avatar
Let the mighty be humbled.

Her shoulders crept up, tense as he made the gesture. “Considering you are going into a den of elementalist inspired… knick-knacks, I wouldn’t say chivalry is dead, but you’re being smart for once.”

Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Blue, Aki, Kazzie
pronounsAny
4,126written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
Sixteen looked down at the approaching projects, watching the one just stop in his tracks as he looked up at him. Oh. It was that one. He owed that one rather greatly for electrocuting him off a building, and a smirk crossed his features as he teleported down to him and proceeded to just throw him off the freaking tower. He then reached out and grabbed the other one, dangling him off the edge. "One good reason I shouldn't drop your ass too?"
last edit on Mar 8, 2021 4:20:49 GMT by AkiraTsunami

the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
703written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
"Kinda wanna see what the mark's got though," the scion says, as lighthearted as an athlete might watch an enemy's game. Curious, intrigued, hiding something more analytical underneath the surface. Something dangerous as it is clever; a blink of the future exemplar he would one day be. Unrelenting and uncompromising.

And maybe cruelty is a color he can wear too.
last edit on Mar 8, 2021 22:34:23 GMT by CEL

coming soon.
Tidal Wave
pronounsAny
4,126written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
"Ya can at least meet Ten tho, he needs more friends for his lonely ass." Okay now he was just being mean. "Big ol' Tenny Bear just needs a big ol' hug."
last edit on Mar 12, 2021 2:18:22 GMT by AkiraTsunami

take it easy.
aliascae
pronounsshe/her
534written posts
caeearned bits
offlinecurrently
cae
Part of the Furniture
cae Avatar
let's live our lives heroically / let's live our lives with style
Shion spares a single glance for his senpai, nothing like apology nor concern building in that garnet flicker, then -- he's off and rushing after it.

...i like playing a character with red eyes bc i can spend inordinate amounts of time googling frilly ways to say "red" [& usually actually find stuff]
pronounsshe + her(s)
209written posts
(hoekage)earned bits
offlinecurrently
(hoekage)
(hoekage) Avatar
Do forgive me I've seen the treasure's in the bloom but right now I'm just not strong enough for you
she contemplated reaching out towards the displayed appendage, but all that would hint towards was her fondness towards the devil. there was no fallacy in the claim, though it was not a truth she planned to instill upon him. not yet.

last edit on Mar 13, 2021 21:34:57 GMT by (hoekage)
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
aliasthat bitch.
pronouns"that bitch" still works tbh (any OK!)
551written posts
selkieearned bits
offlinecurrently
selkie
Part of the Furniture
selkie Avatar
a verb in perfect view.
“I’m a wee bit lost,” she says, intentionally playing up the Scottish accent. The output vent cover, offended by that brazen bullshit, clatters to the ground behind her in protest.

couple posts out now but i rly liked the imagery here
weeping omens advertisement

all my proboards templates require the style tags plugin!
pronounshe/him
880written posts
Desmond Milesearned bits
offlinecurrently
Desmond Miles
Part of the Furniture
Desmond Miles Avatar
we will have peace at any cost

The little goat bleated as he pranced around. So young, so carefree, completely unaware of what had happened to him. All he knew that he was a goat, and he was little, and that was usually the perfect recipe for being a little asshole if he so chose. Whether that would truly occur to him later in life remained to be seen. He hardly noticed as Archie meandered away, too busy doing goat things.

Now serving!
Tidal Wave
pronounsAny
4,126written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
Freedom...

So long he had craved it, and now that he finally had it, the hellion was doing all of the things that he hadn't gotten to do while locked away in the depths of that place. It always seemed like he was locked away, just the monster beneath the floor that no one wanted to talk about or acknowledge. This time though, instead of dragging everyone to the depths of hell with him, he broke free and brought the light with him. He pushed everyone that followed him to live their lives, to follow their dreams, and not look back. It was all so strange to him honestly. If anyone had asked him back then where he thought he would be in ten years, he wouldn't have known what to say. He wanted to be feared. He wanted to be the monster that haunted the nightmares of everyone around him. He lived to cause chaos and death and destruction.

But now? Now, he couldn't see himself doing that unless it was to protect those that pledged their loyalty to him. He wanted to keep them safe, make them happy, and give back the lives that had been stolen from them all. That was all he wanted.

Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,702written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
The burdens of life felt lighter after Lex melted into his embrace. Her fingers gliding gracefully across his arm forced his eyes shut. For a moment, he enjoyed the rise and fall of her chest. Everything around him faded into the background. There was only him and Lex.

These were the moments he enjoyed the most. Moments he thought he'd never have. Before Lex, there was no one important, no one worth chasing halfway across the world. She was Killian's north star. His brilliant beacon in a world shrouded in darkness.
last edit on Apr 16, 2021 2:00:40 GMT by Mouse
aliasphimbolina
pronounsfeminine
550written posts
PHIMBOearned bits
offlinecurrently
PHIMBO
Part of the Furniture
PHIMBO Avatar
So, too, is Death possessed of infinite strategies and a gaunt nature.
not my last post, but some comedy i enjoyed writing

Perhaps you can help me; I am looking for a lost child”— to be precise, her twenty-two year old brother — “Six fulms, two ilms; blue of hair, red of eyes. Awkward, clumsy and...” this time the pause was purposeful, a great sigh to punctuate her displeasure.

As useless as nipples on a breastplate.
pronounsthey/them
185written posts
inkearned bits
offlinecurrently
ink
ink Avatar
this post is so old but i was saving some threads and i just realized this line was one of my favorites
The history books always made a bloody death seem so honorable, like the only form of piety that Cagliostro knew. But Sofia saw no glory in the butchering, the critical path of a well-intentioned sword. Whether she died for the glory of a brighter tomorrow, or she was slaughtered by mindless automations— what was the difference?
aliasdismay
pronounsshe/her
445written posts
fossaearned bits
offlinecurrently
fossa
fossa Avatar
he's suppose to be DEAD
unfortunately for them both, she is not a better person. so she resigns herself to ruminating over all of the things she doesn't like about him as if that will somehow make things better for herself in the long run. as if by pinpointing every last detail she finds irritating, thetis will eventually run out of things to be irritated by and will instead go from her current state of bitter contempt to slightly-below-malevolent indifference.

she could probably say something like i was actually leaving but that seems like admitting defeat and thetis is just self hating and petty enough to do exactly not that.

me, at myself: god i am so funny what would i do without me?