write a reply

Favorite Line from your Last Post

pronounsshe + her(s)
209written posts
(hoekage)earned bits
offlinecurrently
(hoekage)
(hoekage) Avatar
Do forgive me I've seen the treasure's in the bloom but right now I'm just not strong enough for you
It's only after three more sisters swarm around the castle, much more docile and subdued in comparison to the surly blaze, Aurely wondered how often Lady Hightower prayed to the Mother for salvation. Around her eighth year she vows since no one seems content with her presence she will only ever find contentment in her own company. No one would be able to overshadow her if she were alone, but distinctly not lonely.
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,706written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
Behind the tinted lenses of his glasses, boredom's gray paint glazed Waylon's eyes. The tungsten claws of Dialga gripped all. He'd come to terms with that long ago. Being teased for wrinkles that would inevitably soil the stranger's delicate skin is little more than ironic.
Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Blue, Aki, Kazzie
pronounsAny
4,143written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
"C'mon.. hang... in there... Eun..." Sixteen could barely function. He was a fucking mess. Still, he tried. He tried to get up. He tried to fight them, but the poison that Ivie had laced into Kari's blood was now also in his. It was affecting him just as much. The projects both just stood there, waiting, watching. Ivie's vines once more wrapped around them. "Gotta.. fight." His mind was so blurry. "EUN!" But there was no answer, there couldn't be.

When you kill your friend's characters for plot development. RIP

edits: because i suck at coding.
last edit on Nov 13, 2021 1:56:24 GMT by AkiraTsunami

pronounshe/him
418written posts
Salmonearned bits
offlinecurrently
Salmon
Salmon Avatar
AkiraTsunami Avatar
"C'mon.. hang... in there... Eun..." Sixteen could barely function. He was a fucking mess. Still, he tried. He tried to get up. He tried to fight them, but the poison that Ivie had laced into Kari's blood was now also in his. It was affecting him just as much. The projects both just stood there, waiting, watching. Ivie's vines once more wrapped around them. "Gotta.. fight." His mind was so blurry. "EUN!" But there was no answer, there couldn't be.

When you kill your friend's characters for plot development. RIP

edits: because i suck at coding.

Follow up 

Kari had already died before when Kyou killed her before the lack of serum could get to her first, but that had been so fast that she was already gone before she even hit the ground. This was different. So much different. She felt everything, was more than aware of what was happening as her own blood soaked into her clothes, the faint sound of her brotherโ€™s anguished cry, and her own final living thoughts. โ€™Iโ€™m so fucking uselessโ€ฆโ€™
Followed shortly by 

โ€Iโ€ฆโ€ She didnโ€™t really need to say it. Something inside of her had well and truly broken. She probably wouldnโ€™t be able to skirt close to death again and expect to come out of it okay. Not that she really had this time. โ€Sixโ€ฆteenโ€ฆโ€ Yeah, it made sense that she wanted to know if he was okay. If heโ€™d kicked it as well like she had. If he was even still here or if those projects had taken him. What had even happened to them? Did Kyou finally make an appearance after sheโ€™d died? Far too many panicked thoughts for someone who just came back from the dead a few seconds ago.
I think she might need therapy idk 

last edit on Nov 13, 2021 4:23:31 GMT by Salmon
Tidal Wave
pronounsAny
4,143written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
He had barely any social media, though there were about 20 new messages, all being gracefully ignored, from a variety of feminine sounding contacts. Between Reina, Kyte, Kari, Carver, Rei. Gods. Everyone everywhere always needing his attention. But none of his contacts were really named anything but "dumbass one" and "fucking sister" and "oh hi babe" and probably "troll princess". None of his contacts would really make a lick of sense to anyone but himself, and that was fine. Maybe he'd name this one "stabby girl" or some shit. He'd think about it.

How Sixteen names his contacts lolol

pronounshe/him
418written posts
Salmonearned bits
offlinecurrently
Salmon
Salmon Avatar

Well, at least he was right about him being Kanehiraโ€™s child. How defensive he was. Yoshihisa both could and couldnโ€™t relate. He himself had only a few kind words for his own father, though he had witnessed Tomohisa beat someone within an inch of their life before for daring to disrespect his own name. Then again, that could have just been an excuse to start a fight with another clan.
Ancient samurai family drama 
แ••( แ› )แ•—
aliasthat bitch.
pronouns"that bitch" still works tbh (any OK!)
551written posts
selkieearned bits
offlinecurrently
selkie
Part of the Furniture
selkie Avatar
a verb in perfect view.
Her path outwards is staggered but resolute. Donโ€™t fall. She focuses on her feet to keep her balance, and takes a step forward, and then another, and then another. Donโ€™t fall. When the rhythm is steady, she looks once more towards her destination. Donโ€™tโ โ€”

Behind the shadow cut by her assailant, she sees a mirage shaped like a presence. The pieces revealed in the rise and fall of the monsterโ€™s gait trigger a reveal and exclamation.

โ€œThiโ โ€”?โ€

The first shot fires.

Cassandra falls.
sometimes u just gotta start OC-on-OC violence for funsies
weeping omens advertisement

all my proboards templates require the style tags plugin!
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,706written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
Everything required an exchange. You couldn't obtain without expecting to give a little. If you weren't willing to sacrifice something, you'd never gain anything; truth found in love and power. Killian's prepared to give. Everything, he tells himself. Because that's what Lex meant to him - what she deserved.

His ego refused to let him see that perhaps the price would be too steep. Banking on resolve and cliche notions of love conquering all to help him endure whatever Deoxys would ask.

"Yeah..."

From his peripheral, he can see her staring. Feel the heat that turned her amber eyes into lasers that seared a hole into his cheek.

"But we've grown inside a cage."

He's trying to break them free of it.
last edit on Nov 16, 2021 18:20:38 GMT by Mouse
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,513written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
โ€œ... You want me to move in.โ€ Laughter peels again, the ever-ebbing tide crashing against shore, but the mirth instilled within is forced from her very core. โ€œNo shit!โ€

She doesn't know what she's asking for, the sensible part of her screams.

You'll never get this chance again, chides the selfish part โ€“ the one oft succumbed to.
last edit on Nov 17, 2021 3:38:36 GMT by pharaoh leap
aliaslance
pronounshe/him
65written posts
lancelotearned bits
offlinecurrently
lancelot
lancelot Avatar
i (try to) draw
For some context: Xander is caught in between the conflict of his own government and the international police when he tried to invite an agent of the latter for some food vlog in his country.

The blond acknowledges the exposition, only for Xander to give an even more bewildered expression. His eyes trail towards Nicolas, looking at his reaction as Fionn sets himself up into his own court. His relevance in the conversation is already fleeting, finding himself at the middle of seemingly looming warfare.
pronounsshe + her(s)
209written posts
(hoekage)earned bits
offlinecurrently
(hoekage)
(hoekage) Avatar
Do forgive me I've seen the treasure's in the bloom but right now I'm just not strong enough for you
"I have news, though, I am compelled to believe you already had a notion of such," she greets Lothar, words carry the ever present fallacious dormancy to them, while she continues to cast a cryptic gaze out onto the waters. Slivers of moonlight land upon Joyeuse, illuminate the halcyon figure in a bath of resplendent pearl over a crown of pacified embers.
pronounshe/him
418written posts
Salmonearned bits
offlinecurrently
Salmon
Salmon Avatar

โ€What if they come back? What if more come back? And Kyou or Akira or anyone isnโ€™t here? I- I couldnโ€™t protect you in London. All I did was make everything worse, made them want to tear you apart for spare parts because you started having thoughts of your own.โ€ Kari still wasnโ€™t sure if that had been herโ€™s or Kyteโ€™s doing, or if it was a combined effort. Both of them had always been the ones to treat him like a human, after all.

Tidal Wave
pronounsAny
4,143written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
None of that really answered what Ranmaru needed from him though, did it? What was it that Kyou wanted him to do? Needed him to do. The hellion drooped a bit in posture, a rather puzzled but hurt look on his face. Kyou was simply... Upset. "I... I just... I really need you to understand that I'm not perfect..." He really needed Ranmaru to forgive him for his stupidity, and understand that sometimes, he just needed to be alone to sort things out. Sometimes he was just vulnerable, emotional. "That sometimes I'm just..." Human. Ridiculously fucking human.

pronounsshe/hers
71written posts
ireneearned bits
offlinecurrently
irene
irene Avatar
For seventeen years, it had only been the forest, the meadow, and the cottage. For seventeen years, she had been conditioned to believe there is nothing else out there, but cardinal sin. A starved creature she once was, now, finds that herself to be someone with an insatiable appetiteโ€”unconventional as it is. Not for rabbits roasted upon an open fire, but for the stories and songs unknown to her once-narrow mind.

Gluttony is cardinal, and yetโ€”sings for her.
last edit on Nov 20, 2021 17:15:53 GMT by irene
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,706written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
Can they be? The way Lex's face is as solid as a brick wall and how her eyes burn with a confident flame. It's almost enough to convince him they can. Them against the world sounds so pleasant. A blissful dream instead of the nightmare he's been living in.

"Yeah..." Killian yawned, "Anything for you, Dove."

Anything but stopping, Killian couldn't do that. Not if it meant keeping her safe and protected. She'd hate him for it now, but when this all worked out, she'd see.

She'd have to see.
last edit on Nov 20, 2021 19:52:48 GMT by Mouse