pronounsMale
1,707written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
before when they spoke, Xander's voice held a vacancy. Dry like the deserts of Orre, emotion had been all but absent. Now, as he looked at Melody, his golden eyes warm with passion, feeling drizzled in his tone.
Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Aki
pronounsAny
4,159written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
The familiarity was bothering him. He knew for a fact that he didn't know her, so why was she so familiar? He needed a bit longer to figure that out.

But then it hit him. "Oooh. Kaelis." Yeah. That was right. The little bastard had pulled her out of the gutter and made sure that she was mostly nursed back to health. That explained it. "Ya know, tiny black psychopath about yey high, weird obsession with knives." That could explain him more than enough he figured. "Little bastard cleared out a whole medicine drawer for you, thankfully we don't need it much these days." He muttered. Now he probably sounded a bit crazy, but that was fine, at least she would know a little bit of who he spoke of, right? "Well damn.. There goes my plans for eating you. He'd be so pissed." Why did he say that out loud? Because he really didn't care.
last edit on Nov 21, 2021 18:19:08 GMT by AkiraTsunami

pronounshe/him
418written posts
Salmonearned bits
offlinecurrently
Salmon
Salmon Avatar

Kari just slow blinked at the mention of a kid. Kid? Since when? And how? Wasnโ€™t Rei..? If Kari had ever paid attention when she first developed carnal sight then she could have probably discerned what was going on there, but she absolutely had not. She never even wanted to see it in the first place. For now, she just settled on the idea that they were adopting. Yeah. That made sense.

Tidal Wave
pronounsAny
4,159written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
"You're one of his friends, therefor, I'm in a decent enough mood to grant a wish." A weird flex for Kyou's ego more than anything else. But it wasn't like Sixteen had even touched lightly on the fact that he lived with a god. Even if said god looked like he walked straight out of a 2008 emo phase. It was entirely within his power to do so, wasn't it?

pronounshe/him
418written posts
Salmonearned bits
offlinecurrently
Salmon
Salmon Avatar
They each had their general directions of where to head and were told to keep out of each otherโ€™s way. โ€™Youโ€™ll all start fighting each other otherwise.โ€™ Well, that only applied to Ansai. She would try and fight Kotone and Ame. Whatever.

take it easy.
aliascae
pronounsshe/her
534written posts
caeearned bits
offlinecurrently
cae
Part of the Furniture
cae Avatar
let's live our lives heroically / let's live our lives with style
rhys smiles, and cosette gets a feeling -- gets a knowing -- that she is being lied to.

but cosette, already falling, simply wishes to fall further.
last edit on Nov 25, 2021 8:45:53 GMT by cae
pronounsD A R K
259written posts
offlinecurrently
Death is just a new beginning.
Attraction, but it was also laced with obsession...the need to possess. It figured that when someone finally came into his life that he liked...that he would find some way to tarnish it.
pronounsShe/Her
59written posts
yorozuyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
yorozuya
yorozuya Avatar
Setting: gintoki vs takasugi

After a short second, he somehow managed to regain his composure. With his tone being less loud than earlier. "We're seconds away-" He paused as he lets out a small cough, correcting that slight mistake. "I mean, I'm seconds away on finishing you off and now I have to do it again?"
ewww you've been rping for years? get a life bestie lmao
839written posts
SPIRELEearned bits
offlinecurrently
SPIRELE
Part of the Furniture
SPIRELE Avatar

It gives way to the pronounced clicking that comes with every other problem Fernando has ever faced. He can worry about this later. There is work to do.

And, as experience has taught him, only one thing truly remains constant.

There is always more work to do.

aliasphimbolina
pronounsfeminine
553written posts
PHIMBOearned bits
offlinecurrently
PHIMBO
Part of the Furniture
PHIMBO Avatar
So, too, is Death possessed of infinite strategies and a gaunt nature.

It was a joke, wasnโ€™t it? At least in a cosmic, if not literal, sense. Perhaps she was to expect the trip-wire soon, that final punchline which would undoubtedly result to some terrible slapstick sensibility. But her sister should have known by now that she deplored jokes of any variation--they were, after all, the universeโ€™s lowest form of wit.

Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,707written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
The memory haunts her even now. When Dabella closes her eyes, she can still see her mother's blood on her hands, feel the warmth leave her mother's corpse. But she doesn't remember crying. She can't recall ever shedding a tear for anything, honestly.

There was anger, though - so much anger. A storm of fury brewed in her chest with nowhere for its lightning to go. She used it to survive. An eight-year-old alone on the streets, all that wrath was her secret weapon. It made doing what she needed too easy. She was no different than the bandits who'd wronged her, using strength from a place she didn't understand to put people down. But she never killed - never took a life.

She wasn't evil but broken.
last edit on Dec 2, 2021 3:36:59 GMT by Mouse
Tidal Wave
pronounsAny
4,159written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
Because suffer.

Memories filled his mind, all of the times that he had smiled, all of those precious times where those three immeasurable words fell from his lips. All of the good, all of the bad. Everything. Amos screamed out for him, curling up into a ball on the cold cement in the alley. As much as he had tried to keep himself from doing so, he had failed.

aliasphimbolina
pronounsfeminine
553written posts
PHIMBOearned bits
offlinecurrently
PHIMBO
Part of the Furniture
PHIMBO Avatar
So, too, is Death possessed of infinite strategies and a gaunt nature.
not my last post, just some dialogue to humor my inner makima

"You are a dog."

"You whine, yip, howl, bark as any dog does."

Irksome as nipping fleas. Powerless as the buzz of flies. Annoying enough to arouse.

"But at the end of the day, the dogs that boast the loudest are the ones that are always compensating for something."

"โ€”and defective dogs more eagerly bark than they ever do bite."