Toffeeearned bits
offlinecurrently
Toffee
Toffee Avatar
[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
HOLLOW HEARTS
凹意気
場面 ● SETTING

New Year's revelry rings out. The bustling streets of Dotenburi fill with mirth and laughter. The economic boom of the 80s brought wealth aplenty and it was shared in the discos and cabaret clubs littering the city. People were abandoning the old ways and embracing the reality of a new, more free age; an age of strange and exciting bedfellows, tradition be damned.

In a dark alley, a man stumbles forth. Cold, afraid, unsure of who he is... or what he is. He remembers a desert of bone white, a sky of eternal black. He remembers bestial instincts, running, feasting. Yet this is not that place. The bright neon lights blind him, the voices of others nearby deafens him. With a scream of terrified rage he bounds from the darkness.

The first Arrancar, as they had apparently taken to calling themselves. A hybrid of Shinigami and Hollow. An abomination, the Gotei 13 called it. Another target, said the Sternritter.

A much more dangerous breed of Hollow. The Shinigami increased patrols around the city, as if trying to quarantine a sickness. But the disease festered. More Arrancar began appearing, again and again. Attacking humans and Shinigami, disappearing into the night without a trace.

As if a call to action, the Quincy once more found their purpose. Where the Shinigami failed, the Quincy would rise to replace them. The families of the Sternritter stepped up and Hollows began disappearing from the cycle of souls. As did Shinigami. An ancient enemy arisen and a new one growing more dangerous.

Underground movements are beginning to form. In response to the uptick in spiritual power in the city, more and more humans are beginning to see the unknowable, call powers beyond their mortal reckoning. Some see it as a chance for humanity to take back the responsibility of it's own protection. Most simply want to get on with their lives and avoid becoming food for Hollows.

In the coming darkness...

Trust your Hollow Hearts.

網処案内 ● SITE INFORMATION

Hello everyone! My name is Toffee and I am currently looking for a number of Beta Testers for my new Bleach roleplay site! Currently the site is finished up to a point and hosted on Proboards; namely Shinigami are currently playable and appable (if that's even a word) and the various RP boards are ready for threading. During the beta period I will be introducing the progression system and taking feedback on it, then fleshing out the various other factions in line with advice from QA testers.

If you are at all interested in helping me beta test this site, please reply below! People both familiar and unfamiliar with Bleach are welcome and encouraged, as I am attempting to make the site accessible to both. As I am currently working on this site alone, I will also be looking for a number of staff members in the future as well; these will either be taken from the beta testers or I'll post a staff search thread in the near future.

Thank you for reading! (I hope I've done this right x-x)

3written posts
Toffeeearned bits
offlinecurrently
Toffee
Toffee Avatar
Wonderful! Thank you all for the enthused responses! I will PM you all with the link to the site ASAP! I believe I am still looking for another three or so people but with this amount of testers that's by no means urgent.

If you'd like to help with the beta testing I can send you a link just now. If you want to wait until the site is fully open and finished though that's fine too, no worries at all! I don't want to link it here in it's unfinished state but I could maybe give a screenshot of the character app I made if that's helpful?
aliasantiviral
pronounsHe/Him
217written posts
Beetleearned bits
offlinecurrently
Beetle
Beetle Avatar
Toffee Avatar
Wonderful! Thank you all for the enthused responses! I will PM you all with the link to the site ASAP! I believe I am still looking for another three or so people but with this amount of testers that's by no means urgent.

If you'd like to help with the beta testing I can send you a link just now. If you want to wait until the site is fully open and finished though that's fine too, no worries at all! I don't want to link it here in it's unfinished state but I could maybe give a screenshot of the character app I made if that's helpful?

I'll take a link!

Solar Waltz
, an 18+ panfandom set in nyc
aliasSyra#1427
pronounsShe/Her
31written posts
syraearned bits
offlinecurrently
syra
syra Avatar
LF bleach roleplayers and staff for a one piece site for a friend
If you still need some help and testers, I run my own Bleach site ( a canon one on Jcink), and have been an admin on very popular ones in the past and some of the biggest at the times. That said, I have vast knowledge and experience in coding, graphics and the fandom. Drop me a line or hit me up on Discord if you'd like! Always looking to venture my writing out. Syra#1427

I also have a friend who I rp Bleach with 1 on 1 and on sites who may be interested as well.
last edit on Nov 22, 2022 21:14:53 GMT by syra

HALYCON DAYS: a canon bleach rp forum