pronounsShe-Her
99written posts
Elaysaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Elaysa
Elaysa Avatar
I'm actually a cat person
something wicked.
Hi there!! After some thinking, I decided to host a quick staff search for an animanga urban fantasy RP I've been working on as of late! The site is WIP at the moment, but I can offer additional information and send screenshots upon request. The interest check can be found here!

Requirements
I'm looking for someone to assist me when it comes to general site management. That includes things such as advertising, updating claims, approving character applications, answering questions, etc. Advanced knowledge in HTML/CSS is not required, as long as you don't break the site templates while updating things. No prior experience is required, you can learn along the way. The most important thing is enthusiasm and willingness to help! c:

Activity
I plan on making the site fairly relaxed, so there's no need to worry about activity. However, communication is important and I'd prefer if you let me know about a prolonged inactivity if you know it's inevitable. Furthermore, I will not tolerate someone becoming a staff member and then outright ghosting the site a few days later. If you think you may get tired of the site after a week, please reconsider applying. As mentioned earlier though, communication is important.

Other
If you're interested (or you simply need more information), shoot me a PM and I'll redirect you to my Discord account. We can figure out the details over DMs and see how it goes ^^

Thank you!! <3

template by skeleton