raven shapeshifter looking for a home!

pronounshe/they
77written posts
harrowearned bits
offlinecurrently
harrow
harrow Avatar
to remember is to embrace great pain
hello, hello! I'm looking for a place I can play my OC, Felix Valkyrie, who is a raven shapeshifter dealing with a lot of past trauma they're trying to escape from. I am a-okay with modifying their backstory/species to fit a site concept. My only must-haves for them is that they must be able to transform into a raven, and their fc is Jinx from Arcane. anything else - site genre, back story, species, etc i can adapt to fit the site! I just rlly wanna play my dumbass raven again so pls share ur sites with me!
aliasFrosty
pronouns*shrugs*
164written posts
«Fr¤§t¥»earned bits
offlinecurrently
«Fr¤§t¥»
«Fr¤§t¥» Avatar
On my Devil May Cry shtick again
harrow Avatar
hello, hello! I'm looking for a place I can play my OC, Felix Valkyrie, who is a raven shapeshifter dealing with a lot of past trauma they're trying to escape from. I am a-okay with modifying their backstory/species to fit a site concept. My only must-haves for them is that they must be able to transform into a raven, and their fc is Jinx from Arcane. anything else - site genre, back story, species, etc i can adapt to fit the site! I just rlly wanna play my dumbass raven again so pls share ur sites with me!

Hey! Definitely check out my site then. We mix Psionic and Magic, and one of the magic abilities is Polymorph (Shapeshifting essentially). You can totes do Jinx, we have someone with a L-O-L fc, different character though. So yeah can totes do Jinx. Links to the site and the discord are in my signature. Feel free to visit and take a gander.
23written posts
razzledazzleearned bits
offlinecurrently
razzledazzle
razzledazzle Avatar
Hi ! Would Felix like to be a magical boy/girl? I run a Sailor Moon game that's part space opera, part slice of life, part political, and part super hero. We love OCs and most of them are traumatized! Felix would fit right in. 

No word count, welcoming community, Jinx is open as a faceclaim. 

Off the top of my head Jinx could be the Corvus Knight or Sailor Corvus, but as long as they have a transformation item, we don't limit what kind of powers they have. They could definitely have a shape shifting ability. 

Rules ~ Canons ~ Plot ~ Factions ~Discord

The Queen is dead. Long live the Queen.

Neo Crystal Tokyo has fallen. Chaos has revealed herself. In her final act, Usagi Tsukino, Neo Queen Serenity, Sailor Cosmos, sent her people to safety. The denizens of Neo Crystal Tokyo and all its affiliated worlds have found themselves far from home, flung into the Astra System of the Andromeda Galaxy. The planet calls itself Haven, a home for the lost, the broken, the ones seeking shelter.

Now they must face this new world and all the people and aliens who call it home: A Rift that releases monsters, an elusive king, and a team of Senshi and Knights who defend the system.

The fight for the Milky Way is over, but the adventure to Andromeda has just begun.

It’s Moon Revenge.

We are an AU Sailor Moon/magical girls and boys RP.

Canons and OCs welcomed.
pronounsShe/He/They
22written posts
iotaearned bits
offlinecurrently
iota
iota Avatar
Feel free to ping me! Unless mean or heated... then please don't ping me, for I am a cowardly cat.
Hello, ! I believe we may be a good fit for your character. c: Raven shapeshifter (would be a raven "bestial" on our site) using Jinx from Arcane totally works! Here's a little more about us below:

JCINK PREMIUM

CURRENTLY HAPPENING ON SOULHOUND…
* Our first staff-run event “Quaking Earth & Storming Skies” is under way! A valuable affiliate country has become hostile. With it affecting resources, Betelgeuse must act!
* Part #1 of the event is prompt-based and concludes July 23rd for those in the divisions that craft potions, glean intel, and craft gear.
* Sign-ups for Part #2 of the event are here! This is a dungeon-based event with a map based on whatever is gleaned from Part #1. Sign-ups end July 28th.
* So long as one’s app gets approved in time, anyone can partake in the event!

FUTURE PLANS FOR SOULHOUND
* All citystate/regions and their native residents will become playable.
* New villages, canons, and individualised maps will be created for each area.
* Our current location will get revised to become smaller and more cohesive for easier travelling; living accommodations will no longer be restricted by career.
* Trade tiers will be separated from magic tiers so that older characters can be more proficient in their line of work.
* Staff will be running near-monthly site-related events with the occasional breather/holiday event.
* We’ll be running a skin design contest in late July/August
* And more!