write a reply

A slice of home in a mundane world

2written posts
acaearned bits
offlinecurrently
aca
aca Avatar
Heya,

So I'm looking for a new site to call home to explore but I'm a bit picky on what I'm looking for.  So hopefully you kind people can point me towards a new place to call home.

• Forum Based
  • Animanga
  • Slice of life story (though mystery is always fun as well)
  • Modern Day or very near future
  • Little to no magic.
  • Focus on original characters

I'm happy to have it set in an existing IP, but I might not know it by much more than reputation. 

I know I've found a few sites that looked promising but either their not accepting new players at the moment or have for the time being moved into a private for members only state at the moment and it seems rude to randomly DM the people who run them.

But any help would be amazing, thank you all in advance even if you only just looked at this little post and considered if there was a site that you knew of.
aliasFrosty
pronouns*shrugs*
164written posts
«Fr¤§t¥»earned bits
offlinecurrently
«Fr¤§t¥»
«Fr¤§t¥» Avatar
On my Devil May Cry shtick again
Hi, So if you're still looking. I'm going to offer up my site? Granted we do have powers and magic, but it's "low-key" type stuff. Like as if these powers existed in our own world. So somewhat mundane essentially.

Site Premise:
Shadows of Our Youth(SOY) is a powers based school rp set in the current day, ten years after a war between magic and psionic ability users. The location is Trinity Academy, one of the first schools established after the power war located on New Dawn Island where the war originally ended 10 years ago. It's home to bustling cities and rural towns and all manner of characters, groups, secrets and plots lay around every corner for you to discover. We're relatively sandbox with a site plot you can either follow or completely forgo for something you're more interested in. Our lore is simple and digestible with plenty of room for YOU to add to it if you want.

If your interested, links to the site and the discord are in my signature. Feel free to pop into the discord to ask questions if you'd like too!