Discord Site Embed Code Request

pronounsshe/her
46written posts
braveoearned bits
offlinecurrently
braveo
braveo Avatar
DIGIMON AU RP!
Hi there! I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me make some code for a discord embed icon for the site I co-Admin, NIGHT CITY. I was hoping to just get a round discord icon on the bottom right corner that redirects to our site's Discord! I just wanted it for some better visibility!

An added plus would be if you might be able to design a custom Discord icon for that embed that is cyberpunk-themed, but it's not necessary!
DIGITAL MONSTERS

a discord-based digimon au roleplay
server
aliasFrosty
pronouns*shrugs*
164written posts
«Fr¤§t¥»earned bits
offlinecurrently
«Fr¤§t¥»
«Fr¤§t¥» Avatar
On my Devil May Cry shtick again
So if this isn't something you're interested, feel free to ignore it but on the site in my signature we use the same skin. You can take a look at how we do our thing and if you might want something similar I can find the code for you and direct you to the discord widget that we use?

pronounsshe/her
46written posts
braveoearned bits
offlinecurrently
braveo
braveo Avatar
DIGIMON AU RP!
«Fr¤§t¥» Avatar
So if this isn't something you're interested, feel free to ignore it but on the site in my signature we use the same skin. You can take a look at how we do our thing and if you might want something similar I can find the code for you and direct you to the discord widget that we use?

That would be highly appreciated! Please feel free to contact me on Discord, my id is simply braveo !
DIGITAL MONSTERS

a discord-based digimon au roleplay
server