write a reply

ALT/ered

86written posts
cinearned bits
offlinecurrently
cin
cin Avatar
If this is not love, what should we call it?
[nospaces]
[attr="style","width:450px;padding:50px;background-color:#fff;border:1px solid #dbdbdb; font-family: pt sans; font-size: 13px; line-height: 150%; text-align: justify; margin: 25px 0;"]
i am so slow with writing but the skin is mostly done and i figured it would be a good visual preview at the very least for everyone!! final edits are still being made so things are still changing here and there (especially because i coded so much of this back in 2021)! just some quick notes:
[break][break]

• pls don't look at the join date
  • i am SO bad at taking screenshots of the site and just zoomed out at one point to take a picture of it all
  • there will be a light and dark mode!! the...light mode just hasn't been coded yet but hopefully one or the other will work for everyone
  • for graphics: 250x400 avatar and then at least one square icon!
  • shout out to my friend for porting like 99% of this for me from my github page ur a real one and the reason why the site is opening

[googlefont=Playfair+Display:700,700i][googlefont=Cousine:400,400i][googlefont=PT+Sans:400,400i]
last edit on Jul 18, 2024 3:52:43 GMT by cin

86written posts
cinearned bits
offlinecurrently
cin
cin Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="style","width:450px;padding:50px;background-color:#fff;border:1px solid #dbdbdb; font-family: pt sans; font-size: 13px; line-height: 150%; text-align: justify; margin: 25px 0;"]

a small 🤏 lore drop with some of the locations you can rp in at alt!! im so sorry if compression kills it. i had to make it on canva so idk how it exported.

here's direct links just in case: terminology & other / kairos

last edit on Sept 3, 2024 6:13:42 GMT by cin

86written posts
cinearned bits
offlinecurrently
cin
cin Avatar
rubix Avatar
Hey, this sounds really cool so far and I really love the skin! I had question about the setting :)) Is it primarily based in the city/world/spaceship? of Kairos?

it'll be in the city (kairos) with some subplots probably affecting the outerlands and space! there's no restrictions but we do suggest characters having some sort of residence either in the city itself or somewhere nearby that makes plotting easy!

86written posts
cinearned bits
offlinecurrently
cin
cin Avatar
[nospaces]

some subplots that will be running on alt! while a large part of the site is sandbox. subplots are meant to be a way to explore either the world-building or can even shape the overall landscape of the site.
[break][break]
it's also really just a jumping off point for anyone who might not know where to start or an easy way to get your character out there! there will be more details for each subplot when the site actually opens but these are just vibes so to speak.
[break][break]

again i had to make this with canva so i'm sorry if this got decompressed to hell. direct links: 001 / 002 / 003

[googlefont=Playfair+Display:700,700i][googlefont=Cousine:400,400i][googlefont=PT+Sans:400,400i]

last edit on Sept 16, 2024 6:31:30 GMT by cin