aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,336written posts
offlinecurrently
sss-ranked northern duke regre
Part of the Furniture
sss-ranked northern duke regre Avatar
emotional over wallace event/alt
so i made a template in jcink. i put my text in that. my plan is to just screenshot the whole thing so that i don't have to convert it. (I want to post it here in my signature)

but no matter what i do, the text just becomes crap and blurry. i'm not sure what i'm doing wrong. i'm taking the screenshot using google chrom's dev tools, and tried uploading it to both imgur and lensdumps. does anyone know a cheat code? so that i don't have to convert this to proboards to use it. 
last edit on Oct 9, 2023 9:32:46 GMT by sss-ranked northern duke regre
the chalk prince
aliasrook
pronounsthey / them
925written posts
citrinitasearned bits
offlinecurrently
citrinitas
Part of the Furniture
citrinitas Avatar
i still fall for you like suns do for skies.
are you saving it as a png file? jpg files gain artifacts when saved. png maintains the transparency and does not compress files, therefore leads to cleaner images.
last edit on Oct 9, 2023 10:12:57 GMT by citrinitas
kmsdvlajvkefk
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,336written posts
offlinecurrently
sss-ranked northern duke regre
Part of the Furniture
sss-ranked northern duke regre Avatar
emotional over wallace event/alt
citrinitas Avatar
are you saving it as a png file? jpg files gain artifacts when saved. png maintains the transparency and does not compress files, therefore leads to cleaner images.

Yeah :( i always save as png

edit: i was told it might be bc of the upload program's fault.... where... is the best place to upload images where text doesn't look like poo

edit2 [solution]: I JUST NEEDED TO UPLOAD IT AS A BIG IMAGE AND RESIZE IT IN THE FORUM ITSELF!!!
last edit on Oct 9, 2023 16:48:33 GMT by sss-ranked northern duke regre