Greetings!

aliasBait
pronounsShe/Her
1written post
8417earned bits
offlinecurrently
8417 Avatar
I'm not a bot, I swear.

Hello! I'm 8417; no one asked, but 8417 is 1337 for Bait so you can call me that, BUT these four digits that's my name right here also represent the last four digits of my student ID I had in middle school. Useless fun fact you now know. c:

ANYWAY, I've taken a break from the RP space for a good 4-5 years as the spark for it just disappeared for a while, until I tried out Discord RP and realized I needed forum RP back in my blood. So here I am! Proboards will always have a special place in my heart as it was my very first forum host to roleplay on, but Chatango? The GOAT.

My favorite genres I enjoy to roleplay in are (in order): sci-fi, apocalyptic (post or pre), fantasy, supernatural, and a sprinkle of slice of life. Outside out roleplay, I enjoy gaming and reading! I'm also learning how to code and so far my level is at creating basic templates in CodePen. I also recently started learning a new language (French) and plan to tackle on a few other languages once I feel I'm at a 100% fluent level.

Soooo that's about it! It's nice to meet you all and can't wait to jump in the fun! <3
kmsdvlajvkefk
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,336written posts
offlinecurrently
sss-ranked northern duke regre
Part of the Furniture
sss-ranked northern duke regre Avatar
emotional over wallace event/alt
Chatango...........

what rp stuffs have you done? and what's your fav games and books?

it's cool to see people still learning how to code! it's pretty amusing how coding has expanded depending on the medium people use... i learned recently gdoc template coding have become a thing bc of tumblr and discord rp

welcome to pp boards pixel!! i'm tanz