pronounsshe/her
1,328written posts
offlinecurrently
add the regression tag
Part of the Furniture
add the regression tag Avatar
emotional over wallace event/alt
WHERE ARE THESE ROLL CAKES SO I CAN STUFF EM UP TO MY EX WALLACE’S FACE

edit: was actually disappointed at how easy it was and my metric for saying that is bc wallace was actually useful and may didnt have to unleash her bulging muscles to punt phoebe to the moonwhixh is typically how i solve my problems in this game

Edit2: THEY BROUGHT THE COUNCIL OF ROCKS

last edit on Dec 28, 2023 5:42:58 GMT by add the regression tag
kmsdvlajvkefk
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,328written posts
offlinecurrently
add the regression tag
Part of the Furniture
okay some actual talk-

bruh this game is turning into yugioh lmao. EVERY MOVE IS SO LONG AND THEN PASSIVES!! i did take a large break and i know some of the newer units are straight out op in 1/5 (LOOKING AT YOU ADAMAN...and the many others i'm sure) but what's up with this condition x, y, and z like how did things change so much from giving the johto kids amazing alts by not being lazy and giving them complete makeovers instead of just a costume change to entire units being a one man army

here's my gacha collection best viewed zoomed: 1, 2. This is the website I used to stick them together side by side without hassle. Notice the entire row of Steven alt that's greyed out despite me pulling for them (jk i didn't pull for summer steven... because i tried to pull for his previous alt and it killed my gems and my heart). I also have tried to pull for Maxine TWICE because I really need some Ground Pokemon but nope... Thankfully, Serena & Zegarde has been saving me on that. 

Sunny Day of Morty & Ho-Oh, Silver & Ho-Oh, and Anni N is unbeatable unless they're fire type... I know. I tried to fight fire with fire in stadium hm lmao.

I keep forgetting to nab Ghetsis & Kyuurem ex upgrade but I Glaciate is super nice and reliable despite not being ex.

I'm so damn glad Professor Scyamore & Xerneas finally has an EX. I remember grabbing that so fast. I rely on him so much.

I didn't play Sw&Sh and when I started this years ago, I relied heavily on Piers & Obstagoon. I did NOT know Obstagoon was a Galarian Zigzagoon final evo. So when I did find out, I fell in love. Love Zigzagoon line..

Wallace was the first unit I pitied. I did it on the Nessa banner. Don't judge me. I did it out of love.

May & Swampert really avoided me for so long though. Pretty sure she was my only missing base Hoenn unit for almost a year, so I was mostly using Winona & Pelipper for rain set-up. Wanted to keep using Winona but unfortunately, neither her nor Wallace are tanky enough for HM. So I had to replace her with an ex support... Maybe if they give her an EX form IDK.

I remember pulling for the Sinnoh Elite Four because I was really lacking in that theme. That and I do love Lucian. I also had to support my pink boy, Bede (even though - again - I never played SwSh lol). I have no idea how to use Galarian Articuno though... I just push buttons.

I got Raihan & Flygon bc weather. But honestly, Galarian men have so much drip, I respect them. 

Kris & Feraligatr FINALLY getting an EX... She's my first 5/5 bc I remember her being in a trio banner with Steven and of course... it wasn't Steven who came home. 

I'm very behind the meta but I'm still clearning HM although it can take a few hours of repetition lol. I do like the new stages and QOL upgrades. I think it's too late to ask them to dial back on the yugioh-length character moves.

And now that there's a Wallace alt, I can start being noisy about a Juan unit. JK I'm still going to be noisy about Wallace alt WHERE IS CAPED WALLACE.......

also, I want to say - Aaron & Vespiqueen are my favorite pair. Bug trainers need more love and I think Vespiqueen's kit and grid are so on-brand and unique. Not necessarily OP but just great and fits the themes of the mon.

also x2... I tried running Mirror Coat with Wallace and it's even worse than crap like wow it's so bad. 
last edit on Jan 2, 2024 1:15:23 GMT by add the regression tag
kmsdvlajvkefk
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,328written posts
offlinecurrently
add the regression tag
Part of the Furniture
time to log in again guys the best update just dropped

last edit on Feb 27, 2024 19:19:57 GMT by add the regression tag